當前位置:才華齋>外語>翻譯資格>

翻譯資格考試初級口譯高分精華句子

翻譯資格 閱讀(6.71K)

引導語:翻譯資格考試初級口譯高分精華句子,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。

翻譯資格考試初級口譯高分精華句子

1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.

瑪麗和我熱切盼望晚會的舉行。

2. I don't suppose you have much time.

我想你不會有很多時間。

3. I think we may learn much from it.

我想我們能從中學到許多。

4. Rain turns dust into mud.

雨把塵土變成了軟泥。

5. There have been several murders this year.

今年發生了好幾起謀殺案。

6. That famous politician was murdered last year.

那位著名的政治家去年被謀殺了。

7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.

人類創作音樂已有數千年歷史

8. In England traffic must keep to the left.

在英國,車輛必須靠左行駛。

9. My job is teaching English.

我的職業是教英語

10. I told myself to calm down.

我告誡自己要冷靜下來。

11. What's the name of the river?

這條河叫什麼名字?

12. He is an artist of great name.

他是個大名鼎鼎的藝術家。

13. She was named after her grandmother.

她是根據她祖母的名字命名的。

14. The gate is too narrow for a car.

大門太窄,汽車進不去。

15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.

他們計劃縮小進出口的差額。

16. Australia is an English speaking nation.

澳大利亞是一個講英語的國家。

17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.

我們的報紙是全國性的報紙。

18. The national news comes after the international news.

國內新聞在國際新聞之後報道。

19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.

外國僑民被要求離開該國。

20. My native language is Chinese.

我的母語是漢語。

21. He is a Beijing native.

他是土生土長的北京人。

22. It's quite natural that you should succeed.

你的成功是很自然的事情。

23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.

我寧願看處於野生狀態的動物。

24. Nature is at its best in spring.

春天裡萬物欣欣向榮。

25. It's her nature to be generous.

慷慨大方是她的天性。

26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?

你能告訴我去火車站最近的路嗎?

27. He is near forty.

他年近四十。

28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?

我真的必須參加這個會議嗎?

29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.

戰爭帶來的`必然結果就是生產力下降。

30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.

那位女演員的崇拜者們伸長了脖子想看一看他們崇拜的偶像。

31. If I need you to come and help I'll call.

如果我需要你來幫忙,我會打電話的。

32. You needn't talk so loud.

你說話的聲音用不著那麼大。

33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest.

醫生對我說,我需要好好休息。

34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.

這條路上鋪滿了金黃色的松針,看上去美極了。

35. Britain's nearest neighbor is France.

英國最近的鄰居是法國。

36. Neither chair is comfortable.

兩把椅子坐起來都不舒服。

37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.

我的兩個姐妹都不喝咖啡。

38. He hasn't got a ticket and neither have I.

他沒有票,我也沒有。

39. The swallows nested under the eaves.

燕子在屋簷下築巢。

40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.

這隻鳥在用稻草和小樹枝築巢。

41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.

他們用網覆蓋住果樹以使其免遭鳥害。

42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.

這個地區還不在通訊網的覆蓋之內。

43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.

這瓶咖啡淨重180克。

44. I will never forget your kindness.

我永遠忘不了你的好意。

45. We never flinch from difficulties.

在困難面前我們決不退縮。

46. They sell new and used furniture.

他們出售新舊傢俱。

47. She is new to this country.

她對這個國家還不熟悉。

48. Have you read the news about the election?

你看了關於選舉的新聞了嗎?

49. I haven't heard any news from my son lately.

我最近沒聽到我兒子的任何音訊。

50. I heard it on the 7 o'clock news.

我在七點鐘的新聞報道中聽到了這則訊息。

51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

我們已經訂閱了一份晚報。

52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.

我是今天早晨從報紙上知道這條訊息的。

53. If I miss this train I'll catch the next one.

如果我錯過了這班火車,就趕乘下一班。

54. What will you do next?

接下來你要幹什麼?

55. May I bring my chair next to yours?

我可以把我的椅子移到你的旁邊嗎?

56. How nice of you to do that!

你那樣做真是太好了!

57. Night began to fall.

夜幕降臨。

58. He has no money.

他沒有錢。

59. No smoking.

禁止吸菸。

60. He is a man of noble birth.

他出身貴族。