當前位置:才華齋>培訓>跟單員>

2016跟單員需要掌握的英語短語整理

跟單員 閱讀(2.13W)

下面是YJBYS小編為考生整理的跟單員需要掌握的英語短語整理,供大家參考學習,預祝考生備考成功。更多樣卷盡在跟單員欄目!

2016跟單員需要掌握的英語短語整理

he inquired about the varieties,specification sand price,and soon and so forth.

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties,quality and price of tea.

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions銷售條件

to make delivery交貨

to make prompt-delivery即期交貨

payment terms付款方式

special orders特殊訂貨

When can I have your es,?

李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?

We’d rather have you quoteus es.

我們希望你們報離岸價格。

Would you tell us your best prices urg for the chairs.

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。

Words and Phrases

favorable優惠的

firm price實價,實盤

Will you please tell the quantity your equiresoas to enable us to sort out the offers?

為了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?

We’d like to know what you can offeras well as your sales conditions.

我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裡分批交貨?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?

Do you take special orders?

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?

We can not take care of your enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

You renquiry is too vague to enableus to reply you.

你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。

Now that we’ve already made an inquiry about your articles,will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的`詢價單。

Thank you for your inquiry.

謝謝你們的詢價。

Word sand Phrases

inquire詢盤;詢價;詢購

toinquire about對...詢價

to make an inquiry發出詢盤;向...詢價

inquirer詢價者

enquiry詢盤

inquiry sheet詢價單

specific inquiry具體詢盤

an occasional inquiry偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind記住詢盤

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能給我一個估價嗎?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。

If your prices are favorable,I can place the order right away.

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。