當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

英語的經典語句翻譯

校園 閱讀(3.01W)

A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit. 吃一塹,長一智。

英語的經典語句翻譯

A light heart lives long . 豁達者長壽。

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. 只工作不休息,聰明孩子也變。

Beauty without virtue is a rose without fragrance. 無德之美猶如沒有香味的玫瑰,徒有其表。

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare 寧為聰明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子。

Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect . 不要只因一次失敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。

Experience is the mother of wisdom. 實踐出真知。

Ideas are like the stars --- we never reach them, but like mariners, we chart our course by them.理想就象是星星——我們永遠無法到達,但是我們象水手一樣,用它們指引航程。

In delay there lies no plenty , Then come kiss me , sweet and twenty , Youth’s a stuff that will not endure . 遷延蹉跎,來日無多,二十麗姝,請來吻我,衰草枯楊,青春易過。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養

Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard & Visa.鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today. 不要等明天交不上差再找藉口, 今天就要找好。

Slow and steady wins the race. 穩紮穩打無往而不勝。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的.親戚。

The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long . 人生苦短,若虛度年華,則短暫的人生就太長了。

The value of life lies not in the length of days, but in the use we make of them.生命的價值不在於能活多少天,而在於我們如何使用這些日子。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

We can’t all be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by.我們不可能都成為英雄。總得有人在英雄走過的時候坐在路邊鼓掌。

Wherever valour true is found, true modesty will there abound. 真正的勇敢,都包含謙虛。

Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. "現在的夢想決定著你的將來",所以還是再睡一會吧。