當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

酒店英語口語學習

校園 閱讀(3.01W)

請問您貴姓?對不起,請您重複一次好嗎?

酒店英語口語學習

May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )

請拼出客人的名字好嗎?

How to spell the guest’s name please?

對不起,因線路問題我聽不清楚您說話,請重新打一次好嗎?

I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?

4.能告訴我客人是哪裡人嗎?

Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?

5.能告訴我客人是哪間公司的嗎?

Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

6 . 對不起,我們在酒店的名單上找不到客人的名字。

I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.

7 . 介意我把電話轉接到接待處讓他們為您查一下,好嗎?

Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?

8. 我再幫您查一下,請稍等。

I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.

9 . 很抱歉,讓您久等了。

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.

10 .請您重複一遍您說的,好嗎?

Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?

11. 請您講慢一點(大聲點),好嗎?

Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?

12. 請稍等,我將為您轉接。

Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.

13. 您好,先生。這裡是總機,您有一個外線電話,介意我接入您的房間嗎?

How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?

14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布魯斯先生的電話,請問您是否需要接聽?

Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?

15. 對不起,先生,他的'電話佔線,請您稍後再撥。

I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.

16 . 對不起,先生,電話無人接聽,請您稍後再撥或留言。

I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.

17 . 讓我重複一次您的資訊吧。

Let me repeat your message.

18 . 對不起,我聽不懂您說什麼,我可以幫您轉接給大堂副理嗎?

Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?

19 . 對不起,先生,房間電話未掛好,轉不進去。

I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.

20. 對不起,先生,我們不可以透露客人的房號。

I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.

21. 我是758房客,有人給我留言嗎?

I am stayingg in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?

22 . 我的電話留言燈一閃一閃的,是否有我的留言?

The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?

The message light is flashing. does that mean I have a message?

23 . 對不起,先生我們暫時沒有收到您的留言。

I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.

24 . 是的,您有一個留言。您不在時,**先生打電話給您,請您早上9點在大廳等候,屆時會有人來接您。

Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.

25. 晚上好,**先生,請問您有收到您的留言嗎?

Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?

26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀請您今晚7點到二樓中餐廳用晚餐。

Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.

27 . 您好,在您外出時,**公司的李先生來電找過您,並請您收到留言後,儘快覆電 給他。

How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, of ** company called you. He

Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.

28 . 早上好,您的朋友**請您8點到西餐用早餐,8點30分在大堂集合。

Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western

Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.

29 . 請幫我接一下Jack He 的電話.

Could you put me through to Jack He?

30. 對不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 / 不在位置上),我稍後請他覆電話給您。請您留下聯絡方式。

I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.

31. 隔壁房間的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

32. 請馬上派人來幫忙拿行李。

Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.

33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板嗎?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?

34. 房間空調有點問題.

There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.