當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

簡短實用的酒店英語口語

校園 閱讀(1.39W)

Welcome to our hotel. 歡迎光臨。

簡短實用的酒店英語口語

Can I help you?我能幫你忙嗎?

What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什麼樣的房間?

Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。

Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我們這裡住的愉快。

May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房間號碼嗎?

Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?請問您的'名字如何拼寫?

Here’s your room key.這是你的房間鑰匙。

I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,對不起,讓您久等了。我能為您做點什麼嗎?

Please wait your turn.請排隊等候。

May I know your name, please?請問貴姓大名。(不認識客人時用)

I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.對不起,先生。我們已經客滿,沒有空房間。

Don’t mention it. My pleasure.請不要客氣,我樂意效勞。

Have a good rest, sir.先生,請好好休息。

Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否為你效勞?

A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.請稍等片刻。我將盡快幫你辦。

Can I have your name and room number, please?請告訴我您的名字及房間號碼?

Here is your bill, sir.先生,這是您的帳單。

Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.請稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帳單結算出來。

We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我們接受以下幾種信用卡

Please sign here, sir.先生,請在這簽上你的名字。

We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光臨我們酒店。

Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻煩你替我將美圓兌成人民幣好嗎?

The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,請參考告示牌的外幣兌換價。

I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.對不起,我們不能將港幣換成日元。

Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,請出示你的護照或其它身份證明檔案