當前位置:才華齋>英語>託福>

託福口語考試中常用的句型

託福 閱讀(1.57W)

在託福口語的考試中,有一些句型是經常出現的,但是卻很少同學能夠完全掌握好這些句型,下面就和小編一起來看看這些句子吧!

託福口語考試中常用的句型

1. I am supposed to know something about science.

有人建議我瞭解一些科學方面的東西。

2. The books are not allowed to be taken out of the room.

這些書不準攜出室外。

3. You are bound to be received warmly.

你定會受到熱情接待。

4. I preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do.

我寧願被分配(得到)些更困難的工作做。

5. He was often spoken about.

他常被人們談到。

6. It is considered a shame to cheat in examination.

考試舞弊是可恥的。

7. It was found difficult for us to understand him.

我們發現要了解他是很難的。

8. It was proved wrong to say things like that.

已經證明那種講法是不對的'。

9. It is requested that you kindly take immediate action in the matter.

對於此事,請速做處理。

10. It hasn’t been made clear when the new road is open to traffic.

新路什麼時候通車還沒有宣佈。

11. Has it been decided where we are to hold the conference?

會議在那裡開,決定了嗎?

12. I was warned not to be late.

我被告之不要遲到。

13. I got plucked.

我未被錄取。

14. He got dismissed.

他被開除了。

15. So much the worse.

更加不妙。

16. Better late than never.

遲做比不做好。

17. Better to do well than to say well.

說得好不如做得好。

18. I would sooner die than do such a thing.

我寧死不做此事。

19. Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.

聰明人熱愛真理,而愚人逃避真理。

20. I would do anything before that.

我什麼都肯做,就是不願做那件事。

21. She is no less diligent than her elder sister.

她和她姐姐一樣用功。

22. One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is).

遲到一分鐘與遲到半小時同樣是不準時。

23. His strength is superior to mine.

他的力氣比我大。

24. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people.

有色人種絲毫不比白人低劣。

25. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend

. 我比我朋友後到紐約。

26. We love truth above everything else.

我們熱愛真理甚與一切。

27. It is worth next to nothing.

那幾乎一錢不值。

28. How could he compare with Bill Gates?

他怎能同與你比?

29. Easier said than done.

說易做難。

30. I like that best of all / least of all.

我最喜歡/不喜歡那個。

31. I can’t think of a better idea.

我想不出比這個更好的了。

32. No other book has had a greater influence on my life.

任何其它的書對我一生的影響都沒有這本書大。

33. Nothing is so easy as this.

沒有比這更容易的事了。

34. The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance.

一個人懂得越多,越發現自己無知。

35. The total expense amount to a hundred dollars.

全部費用合計100 美元。

36. There were fifty people present, not counting (excluding) the children.

出席者達五十人, 兒童未計算在內。

37. We take a rest at intervals of two hours.

我們每隔兩小時休息一次。

38. I ask you to teach me every other day.

我請你每隔一天來教我。

39. Beijing is ten times as big as my home town.

北京有我的家鄉十個那麼大。

40. The sun is a huge blazing ball, a million times larger than the earth.

太陽是個龐大的熾燃火球,比地球大一百多萬倍。

41. He valued the house for me at -,500.

這房子他替我作價為三千五百鎊。

42. His coat is rated at 20 yuan.

他的大衣值價二十元。

43. The job was finished at a sitting (a stretch).

這工作一下子(一口氣)就做完了。

44. We were fifteen, all told.

我們一共十五人。

45. The delegation consisted of 15, inclusive of (including) two interpreters

. 代表團共十五人,包括兩名翻譯在內。

46. By comparison with 1992, the foreign trade turnover of that country in 2003 increased (to) 3.5 times.

與1992年相比,這個國家2003年對外貿易總額增加了2.5 倍(增加到3.5 倍)。

47. That table measures three feet by three.

那張桌子三英尺長,三英尺寬。

48. It takes me three clear / cleanly days.

它花了我整整三天時間。

49. There are fifty and odd (or and more) students in our class.

我們班有五十餘人。