當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語聽力>

《重返十七歲》經典英語聽力

英語聽力 閱讀(2.68W)

邁克·奧唐納十七歲時,他不但是高中籃球隊明星球員、學校裡的風雲人物,還是職業球探關注的焦點,風頭一時無兩,未來坦途一片。下面從這段聽力裡,讓我們一起重返十七歲。

《重返十七歲》經典英語聽力

MAN: O’Donnell, save something for the game.

奧唐納,留點體力給比賽

I’m just warming up, coach.

我不過是在熱身,教練

Just talked to the scout again. He’s coming tonight.

剛剛我又和球探談了,他今晚會過來

You play half the game I know you’re capable of...

你打半場比賽 我知道你會好好發揮的…

’s prepared to offer you a full scholarship.

他準備給你個全獎資格

Free ride to college and the world’s your oyster, kid.

你搭上了上大學的順風車了 整個世界都是你的

Thanks, coach.

謝謝,教練

MURPHY: All right, jockstraps, let’s gather up. Picture time.

好了,隊員們,集合拍照了

Try not to break the camera.

別砸了照相機

We gotta hang on. Ned’s not here yet.

我們得等等,奈德還沒來呢

Who cares? He’s the water boy.

別管他了,他不過是個打下手的

That doesn’t matter, because he’s part of the team.

別這麼說,他可是我們隊的一分子

BOY: Sorry I’m late! Sorry I’m late!

抱歉,抱歉,我來晚了

But what kind of Dungeon Master would I be...

我在想如果我在和…

I left my party in the middle of a battle with a hippogriff?

…鷹頭馬翼獸的戰鬥中丟下了我的`同伴 我會變成哪一種地下城守護者

Check it out, it’s Merlin the Girlin.

看啊,他在假扮灰袍法師

Um, Ned, Ned, look, I’m your best friend, all right, and I’ll always have your back.

奈德,奈德,你看,我是你最好的朋友 並且我會一直支援你

But there’s only so much I can do when you show up in a dress.

但是當你穿著這樣一套東西出現時 我可不能幫你更多了

O’Donnell. How about you and Boy George join us for this picture?

奧唐納,快和小喬治來拍照

- Yep. Yep. - Just one sec.

- 好,好 - 這就來

Give the little guy the sign, please. Here we are.

把標牌讓這小夥計拿著 好了,開始了

Nice, guys. Scoot up in back.

好極了,後面的人靠緊一點

Come on, you gotta look pretty for the ladies, right? Come on.

來吧,擺出你們迷倒姑娘們的 pose

Yeah. Let’s do it. Three, two, one.

很好,要照了,三,二,一

MURPHY: Hey, Vanilla Ice.

嘿,小子

We got a game here. Let’s bring it in.