當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年11月商務英語(BEC)高階聽力文字

商務英語 閱讀(9.04K)

2016年下半年BEC高階考試時間為2016年11月19日,只剩下一個月左右的備考時間了,以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於商務英語(BEC)高階聽力文字,供大家備考。

2016年11月商務英語(BEC)高階聽力文字

 商務英語(BEC)高階聽力文字

  Brief Introduction

建立業務關係,實際上就是確定貿易物件。貿易物件選擇得合適與否,決定著貿易的成敗。在一般情況下,雙方通過各自的介紹或第三者的介紹,先摸清對方的資金信用、經營能力和業務範圍等重要條件,然後再進行實質性的.業務商討。貿易雙方只有在相互瞭解、彼此信賴的基礎上,才能進行積極地合作,並使雙方貿易活動得以順利地開展。

 Basic Expressions

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我們從中國駐倫敦大使館的商務參贊處得知你們的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布萊克先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

楓葉公司向我方介紹了貴公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我們之間的相互瞭解與合作必將促成今後重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我們願和貴公司建立業務關係。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我們很樂意同貴公司建立業務關係。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

現在我們藉此機會致函貴公司,希望和貴公司建立業務關係。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我們特此致函是想與貴方建立業務關係。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立業務關係的願望與我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鑑於我方專營日本輕工業產品出口業務,我方願與貴方在這方面開展貿易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我們經營這類商品已有二十多年的歷史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

來函收悉,得知貴方願與我方建立業務關係,我們表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

為了使貴方對我方經營的紡織品有所瞭解,特航寄我方最新目錄,供細閱。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高興在貴公司見到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小時的車程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我們能去的話,那麼就明天下午三點鐘吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你們能將你們的銷售統計資料寄給我們,那可就太有幫助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我們希望你們能將相關資料寄給我們。