當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年11月BEC初級口語學習

商務英語 閱讀(1.74W)

2016年下半年商務英語初級考試將於11月26日進行,大家都在緊張備考中,以下是yjbys網小編整理的關於BEC初級口語學習,供大家備考。

2016年11月BEC初級口語學習

 商務英語初級口語學習:如何進行商業索賠

1、I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans. 我想同貴方商談你們電風扇的代理問題。

2、I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country. 我不知道貴公司在我國是否有代理。

3、We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country. 如果貴方能考慮我們的申請使我們成為貴公司產品在我國市場的銷售代理的話,我們會很高興的。

4、We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country. 我們很樂意指定你們成為我方產品在貴國的獨家代理。

5、We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products. 對貴方有意指定我們成為貴方產品的獨家代理,我們感到很高興。

6、We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution. 對貴方建議由我方擔任獨家經銷商一事,我們頗感興趣

7、 Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us. 謝謝貴方提出讓我們代理你們的產品,我們很感激你們對我們有信心。

8、 If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests. 如果貴方給予我們代理權,我們將不遺餘力為貴方爭取利益。

9、As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products. 作為你們的代理,我們將會更加努力地推銷你方產品。

10、We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent. 如果你方指定我們作為獨家代理,我們將增加我們的銷售量。

11、 We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years. 我們想同你方簽訂一項為期三年專營電扇的`獨家代理協議。

12、I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks. 想必你已知道,我想和你方商談鬧鐘的代理事宜。

13、We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal. 通常我們取得的佣金是每筆成交額的10%。

 商務英語初級口語學習:辦公室禮儀之初次見同事

看了我們的新職員張海的做法你就會發現,It's a piece of cake!

Zhang Hai: Good morning Mr Mo, it's a pleasure to meet you again.

張海:早上好,莫先生,我很榮幸再見到您。

Mo: Nice to see you again.

莫:很高興再見到你。

Zhang Hai: Shall I meet my colleagues?

張海:謝謝,我能見見同事嗎?

Mo: Sure, come with me.

莫:當然可以,跟我來。

Mo: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, Zhang Hai. He just graduated from Qinghua University.

莫:易迪,我向你介紹一位新同事張海,他剛剛從清華大學畢業。

Yi Di: Nice to meet you.

易迪:很高興見到你。

Zhang Hai: I'm new here and I'm sure I'll need some help getting used to the office.

張海:我是新員工,我想我需要幫助以便熟悉這裡的工作。

Yi Di: Of course. If you need anything just ask. I'll do my best to help you out. .

易迪:當然。如果需要幫忙,我會盡力的。

Zhang Hai: Great!

張海:太好了。

Mo: Well, as the other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.

莫:其他人還沒來,我晚些時候介紹給你。

Zhang Hai: All right.

張海:好的。