當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

醫生與病人的英語口語對話

英語口語 閱讀(1.93W)

看醫生時,老外們通常是怎麼交流的呢?醫生和病人的對話會是怎樣的?下面,我們來看一下醫生與病人的英語口語對話。

醫生與病人的英語口語對話

Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

醫生:我從你的病歷中得知,你10年前曾因甲狀腺功能混亂住過院。

Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

病人:對,是這樣的。現在我有犯了胃病,我的醫生介紹我到您這裡來看病。

Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

醫生:自從得了甲狀腺疾病以來,有過那些症狀?

Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.

病人:症狀可多呢。一年來,我精神非常不好。

Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

醫生:看過醫生吧?

Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.

病人:難受時看過。他讓我服用安定藥片,使我鎮靜。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡覺外,我什麼事也幹不了。

Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

醫生:還有其他症狀嗎?

Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

病人:有,我最近消化不良。

Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

醫生:醫生給你吃過什麼藥嗎?

Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

病人:給了,他給我開點藥,我吃了就好了。

Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

醫生:消化系統怎麼不好受?

Patient: All the food stays up here

病人:吃進的.東西都停在這裡。

Doctor: When do you get it?

醫生:什麼時候覺得難受

Patient: Two to three hours after food.

病人:飯後兩三個小時。

Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

醫生:怎麼不好?疼痛嗎?

Patient: Yes, a pain.

病人:是的,很痛。

Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

醫生:怎麼個痛法?燒痛還是刺痛?

Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

病人:腸胃裡脹氣,我想把氣排掉。

Doctor: Do you belch?

醫生:打嗝嗎?

Patient: Not much.

病人不常打嗝。

Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

醫生:夜間犯病嗎?

Patient: No.

病人不。

Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

醫生飢餓時發作嗎?

Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.

病人:對,飢餓時胃部特別疼痛,如果不馬上吃些東西,我就支援不住。

Doctor: How is your appetite?

醫生胃口怎麼樣?

Patient: Very poor.

病人:很差。

Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

醫生:胃口一向不好嗎?

Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

病人:不,10年前才開始疼的。

Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

醫生:近幾個月變化大嗎?

Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

病人:服藥後,食物能夠往下走了,我也感覺到餓了?

Doctor: What about your weight?

醫生:你體重怎麼樣?

Patient: I'm losing weight.

病人:體重在下降。

Doctor: How much do you weight now?

醫生:現在體重是多少?

Patient: 8st1lb.

病人:113磅

Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

醫生:一年前體重是多少?

Patient: 9st

病人:126磅

Doctor: What about your bowels?

醫生:大便情況如何?