當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

病人與醫生的對話之交通事故

英語口語 閱讀(2.43W)

交通事故頻發,近年來因交通事故而去看醫生的人也不在少數。下面就是一段因交通事故而進醫院的病人與醫生的對話。下面,我們一起去練習一下。

病人與醫生的對話之交通事故

大夫:你哪裡不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我剛才過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的.胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待會兒見!

Doctor: See you then!

病人:這是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥床休息Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方裡我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!

Patient: Goodbye!