通常中國說的新年是農曆新年,在農曆正月七年級。下面有小編整理的關於新年的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
聽說中國要過兩個新年Lily:
I often hear that Chinese people celebrate two New Years. Why?
常聽說中國人要過兩個年。是怎麼回事?
Li Lei:
One is the solar calendar's New Year's Day, and the other one is Spring Festival, the first day of the new year according to the lunar calendar.
是的`,一個是公曆的元旦;還有一個是春節,也就是農曆的七年級。
Lily:
What's the lunar calendar?
農曆是什麼?
Li Lei:
It's a traditional calendar in China, which is different to the solar calendar. So there are two New Years in China.
農曆是中國的一種傳統曆法,和陽曆不一樣,所以才有了兩個年。
Lily:
Do you attach more importance to Spring Festival?
你們是不是對春節更重視一些?
Li Lei:
Yeah, Spring Festival is the most important, the biggest, and the liveliest traditional festival.
是的,春節是中國最重要的傳統節日,也是最隆重最熱鬧的。
慶祝新年的方式各不相同Jeff:
Happy New Year, Joan!
新年快樂,瓊!
Joan:
Why are you wishing me a happy new year?
你為什麼祝我新年快樂?
Jeff:
Because new year's eve is nearly here.
因為新年除夕就快到了。
Joan:
You should know that not everyone celebrates new year at the same time, Jeff.
你應該知道並不是每個人都在同一時間裡慶祝新年,傑夫。
Jeff:
So when do you celebrate new year?
那你什麼時候慶祝新年?
Joan:
I follow the lunar, or moon calendar, so I celebrate it much later than you.
我依照陰曆,也就是農曆,因此我慶祝新年比你晚多了。
Jeff:
If you were smart, you would celebrate both new years so you could double up on the number of parties.
如果你聰明你就會慶祝兩個新年,這樣你就可以參加雙倍的派對!
Joan:
No! The hangover I get from one new year is bad enough for me, thank you!
不!一個新年(派對)給我帶來的後遺症就已經夠我受的了,謝謝你了!
春節假期丹尼爾:
Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?
晚上好! 好久不見.還好嗎?
蘇珊:
Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?
晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?
丹尼爾:
Thanks for God! I am fine too.
感謝上帝!我也很好.
蘇珊:
How did you spend your spring festival?
你的春節是怎樣度過的呢?
丹尼爾:
Aha, it is a long story!
說起來就長了.
蘇珊:
I`m willing to listen to you.
我願意洗耳恭聽.
丹尼爾:
Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.
好的!事實上.我度過了一個精彩的假期.大多數時間我和家人和朋友待在一起. 檢視替換句
蘇珊:
That sounds great!
聽起來不錯!
丹尼爾:
How about your spring festival?
你的春節是怎麼度過的呢?
蘇珊:
I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.
我拜訪了一些親戚.再就是看電視.上網.
丹尼爾:
It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.
這似乎看起來我們倆都滿意自己的春節假期.
蘇珊:
Quite right.
是的
丹尼爾:
It`s time to say goodbye. See you!
該說再見了.
蘇珊:
See you!
再見!