當前位置:才華齋>範例>演講稿>

英語演講技巧ppt

演講稿 閱讀(1.91W)

好的演講,不拐彎抹角、從不雲裡霧裡、從不旁敲側擊,而是直來直往、開誠佈公、一針見血。那麼運用PPT的演講有哪些技巧呢,我們一起來學習學習!

英語演講技巧ppt

  1、眼神交流

Move your eyes slowly from person to person, and pause two or three seconds with each listener;

眼睛慢慢地從一個移動到另一個人,在每一個人身上停留兩到三秒鐘時間;

Look at people straight or look at the bridge of their noses or chins;

眼睛直視聽眾,或看著他們的鼻樑或下巴;

Look for the friendlier faces and smile at them one by one, then move on to the more skeptical members and smile at them one by one also;

找到那些看起來比較友善的聽眾,逐次朝他們微笑;然後目標轉向那些有些懷疑的聽眾,也逐漸朝他們微笑;

Imagine the audience in bathrobes in case you are nervous.

如果你感到緊張,不妨想象聽眾都穿著浴衣的樣子。

  2、如何使用話筒

You must speak up and project your voice even if you are using a microphone;

即使是用話筒,也要聲音響亮並運氣發聲;

Your voice should be resonant and sustained when you speak;

聲音要有回聲並能稍持續一陣兒;

Pitch your voice slightly lower than normal. Listeners tend to associate credibility and authority with a relatively deep voice;

音調要定得比正常講話時低一些,聽眾往往把可信度與權威性與一個相對低沉的聲音聯絡在一起;

Try to end declarative sentences on a low tone without, however, trailing off in volume;

儘量用降調結束陳述句,但不要減弱音量;

Slow down.

放慢語速。

  3、基調發言

A Keynote speech is to outline the subjects to be addressed by other speakers at an event,and to establish the tone of a meeting or program.

基調發言也稱主題演講,目的就是限定一個集會上其他演講者演講的主題,奠定一個會議或活動的基調。基調發言也直接關係到確立大會的感情基調。

  4、演講指南

Plan well in advance;

預先計劃好;

Make sure you fully understand your role in the program;

保證自己充分了解在活動中的角色;

Devote care to structuring your speech logically;

認真地構思演講,使其結構符合邏輯;

Devote care to setting the proper tone.

認真設定適當的基調。

  5、如何使用裝置

Check light bulbs,electrical power,cable connections,outlets and contacts,switches and any moving parts;

檢查電燈、電源、線路的連線、插座和觸電、開關以及一些移動部件

Confirm twice that all your equipment will be available on the time of the day that you need it ;

保證裝置能在你使用那天正常工作,至少要確認兩次;

Arrange to have back-up equipment close by and be prepared to present without visuals;

準備一些後備裝置以防萬一,並做好沒有影象資料仍能演講的準備;

Remember to carry your equipment and ensure it will not be lost.

記得帶上所需要用的裝置,不要弄丟了。

  6、緊張的典型特徵

Hands in pockets 手放在口袋裡

Increased blinking of the eyes 眨眼次數過多;

Failure to make eye contact害怕眼神的接觸;

Licking and biting of the lips 舔嘴脣和史嘴脣;

Finger tapping 敲叩手指;

Fast,jerky gestures 手勢又急又快;

Cracking voices 粗啞的'聲音

Increased rate of speech 講話速度加快;

Clearing of the throat 清嗓子;

Buttocks clamped tightly together 臀部崩得緊緊的;

The way to over come nervousness is breathe in deep and breathe out slowly for some times.

克服緊張的辦法是調勻呼吸,深吸氣,慢撥出。

  7、如何穿著得體

Dark colored suits or dresses;

穿深色西裝;

Red ties or scarves;

空樸素的白襯衫或上衣;

Black shoes,freshly polished;

戴紅色的領帶或絲巾;

Very little jewelry -worn discreetly;

穿剛剛擦亮的黑色鞋子;

Calm,slow gestures and slow movements;

儘量不戴首飾,要戴的話要非常小心;

Shoulders back,chin up.

挺胸抬頭。

  8、如何使有手勢

Make sure all your gestures are smooth and natural;

所有的動作都應該流暢自然;

Don't put your hands in your pockets;

不要把手插在口袋裡;

Let your hands and arms drop naturally to your side ,gently fold both indes fingers together,without wringing or gripping your hands in any way;

將手和手臂自然地在身體兩側下垂,輕微屈起食指,不要扭在一起或緊握拳頭;

Let your hands do what they want to do as long as they don't go back into your pockets or make obscene gestures.

手想要怎樣就讓它怎樣,直到它不再回到你的口袋或在聽眾面前做一些惹人討厭的手勢。

Point at imaginary objects and don't point at others with your index finger;

手可以指點著假想的物體,不要用食指指著別人;

Size or quantity can also easily be shown by expanding or contracting the hands;

心寸的大小和數量的多少也可以通過兩手的擴張和收縮來演示;

Gracefully show your audience the appropriate number of fingers by holding your hands at a 45 degree angle from your head;

手抬起並與頭成四十五度角,優雅地用手勢表示出數字;

TO emphasize physical size such as length,width,hold your hands out in front you widely apart to move them up and down.

如果想要強調長度尺寸的大小,將兩手伸向前方,儘量分開,並上下移動。