當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

英語口語練習:在咖啡廳兼職

英語口語 閱讀(2.76W)

導語:為幫助同學們一口流利的生活口語,特提供以下文章,希望對您有所幫助!更多諮詢請關注YJBYS考試網!

英語口語練習:在咖啡廳兼職

May:

Good afternoon, sir. You are really a regular customer here. May I ask you why you come here so often?

早上好,先生。您可真是我們這裡的常客啊。我能問一下您為什麼常常來這裡啊?

Customer:

I'm a newspaper columnist. I write comments for a living. I enjoy working in a coffeehouse.

我是報紙的專欄作家。我靠寫評論為生。我喜歡在咖啡廳裡工作啊。

May:

I see. But isn't it a bit too noisy?

知道了。但是這裡不會有點吵嗎?

Customer:

I don't mind. By contrast, I quite like the circumstances, as I can see a variety of people here, who can always give me tremendous inspiration. And the most important thing is coffee as it is my life.

我不介意。相反,我喜歡這樣的環境,因為在這裡我可以看到不同的人,他們會給我帶來很多的靈感。而且最重要的是咖啡可是我的生命啊。

May:

I can see that. Then what is your favorite coffee?

可以看得出來。那您最喜歡的咖啡是哪種?

Customer:

Irish coffee is my favorite. But I can drink any other. I'm not particular on it.

愛爾蘭咖啡是我的最愛。但是我也可以喝別的。我並不挑剔的。

May:

All right. Would you make coffee yourself when you are at home?

嗯。那您在家的時候會自己煮咖啡喝嗎?

Customer:

Not very often. Making coffee is a bit troublesome. Most of the time, I just buy takeout at Starbucks. And also, I quite like instant coffee.

不經常煮。煮咖啡其實有點麻煩。大多數時候,我就喝星巴克的外賣咖啡。而且,我也喜歡速溶咖啡。

May:

I think instant coffee is becoming more and more popular. Though its taste is not perfect, it's really cheap and convenient.

我覺得速溶咖啡變得越來越流行了。儘管它的味道可能不是很完美,但真是便宜方便。

Customer:

Exactly. Nescafe is the world's favorite coffee. People love it all over the world.

沒錯。雀巢咖啡是全世界最受歡迎的咖啡。全世界的人都喜歡呢.

May:

Which country makes the best coffee in the world?

世界上哪個國家出產最好的咖啡呢?

Customer:

Many people think Brazil makes the best coffee. Brazil exports a lot of coffee. But I love Irish coffee. So it's hard to say. Just depends on your taste.

很多人覺得巴西出產最好的咖啡,巴西也出口很多的咖啡。但是我喜歡愛爾蘭咖啡。所以很難說。要看個人的口味吧。

May:

I agree. I heard in the western countries, almost everyone likes coffee. Is that true?

我同意。我聽說在西方國家,幾乎每個人都喜歡咖啡。這是真的嗎?

Customer:

Yes. No doubt about that. For us, coffee is more a living style rather than a simple drink. I heard Chinese people don't drink that much coffee.

是的。那是毫無疑問的。對我們來說,咖啡不僅僅是一種飲料,更加是一種生活方式。我聽說中國人不喝那麼多咖啡。

May:

No, we don't, especially the old people. But more and more young people fall for coffee.

是的,尤其是老一輩的人。但是現在越來越多的人喜歡上咖啡了。

Customer:

I suppose so. That's probably why there are so many wonderful coffeehouses in China now.

我猜也是。這可能就是為什麼中國現在有那麼多很棒的咖啡廳的原因吧。

  美文賞析

This Is Your Life

這就是你的生活

You have this Life.

這是你所擁有的人生。

You were born for this Life.

生來就有。

You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.

你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他們沒有。

You don't want some people to be with you, but they do.

你不想要一些人走進你的生活,但他們卻來了。

You are endeavouring to come out of certain conditions of your life.

你竭盡全力想要擺脫某些生活狀況。

But you are forced to live with them.

但又不得不繼續在這種狀況下生活下去。

You don't want to go outside in the Rain, but sometimes you have to.

你不想在下雨時出門,但有時你卻別無選擇。

You are yearning for something to happen, but it always eludes you.

你渴望一些事情的發生,可偏偏不如你所願。

You never anticipate some incidents to happen in your life, but they do occur when you are oblivious of those happenings.

你從沒有預料到一些事會在你的生活中發生,可偏偏在你毫無防備的時候發生了。

Sometimes you get things what you don't aspire for, but you don't get certain things what you are really looking for.

有時你會得到,你並不渴求的`東西,但卻得不到心心念念想要得到的東西。

You don't like some places to visit, but sometimes you have to stay there for a while.

你不喜歡去一些地方,但有時你不得不在那裡待上一段時間。

This is your Life, say welcome with the open mind.

這就是你的生活,用開放的心態去接納它吧。

You have to avoid all the preoccupations.

你必須打消所有的成見。

The Life is like a 'Flowing River' it takes all the bends and curves that you don't know.

生活就好比一條流動的河,一路上有你無法預見到的曲折。

But it never stops its flow because 'flowing' is its original nature.

但河水從未停止流淌,因為“流動”就是它的本性。

You also flow with the Life you have, which takes the unexpected turns.

你同樣在生活這條奔流不息的河裡遊走著,伴隨著許許多多不期而遇的轉折點。

This is your Life, simply accept it.

這就是你的生活,接受它就好。