當前位置:才華齋>範例>文學>

國中英語廣播稿範文

文學 閱讀(3.25W)

Hello everyone,welcome to our radio time.

國中英語廣播稿範文

we will see you evey Tuesday on time

I am---- I am----

今天,我們為大家帶來了幾篇美文。

永遠的朋友

A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

“別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend;

有時候在生活中,你會找到一個特別的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

This is Forever Friendship.

這就是永遠的友誼。

When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

當你失意,當世界變得黯淡與空虛,你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.

你轉身走開時,真正的朋友會緊緊相隨。

If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. 你迷失方向時,真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry.

如果你找到了這樣的朋友,你會快樂,覺得人生完整,因為你無需要再憂慮。

You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.

你擁有了一個真正的.朋友,永永遠遠,永無止境。

面朝大海,春暖花開

Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi

面朝大海,春暖花開—海子

From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world. 餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetable. 從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms. 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones. 從明天起,和每一個人通訊

Telling them of my happiness.

告訴他們我的幸福

What the lightening of happiness has told me.

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

I will spread it to each of them.

我將告訴每一個人

Give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

陌生人,我也為你祝福

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you lovers eventually become spouses!

願有情人終成眷屬

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 願你們在塵世獲得幸福

I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms. 我只願面朝大海,春暖花開

青春的飛逝

There are gains for all our losses.

我們失去的一切都能得到補償,

There are balms for all our pain;

我們所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

But when youth,the dream,departs

可是夢境似的青春一旦消逝,

It takes something from our hearts,

它帶走了我們心中的某種美好,

And it never comes again.

從此一去不復返。

We are stronger, and are better,

我們變得日益剛強、更臻完美,

Under manhood’s sterner reign;

在嚴峻的成年生活驅使下;

Still we feel that something sweet

可是依然感到甜美的情感

Following youth, with flying feet, 已隨著青春飛逝,

And will never come again. 不再返回。

Something beautiful is vanished, 美好已經消逝,

And we sigh for it in vain; 我們枉自為此嘆息; We behold it everywhere, 儘管在天地之間,

On the earth, and in the air, 我們處處能見青春的魅力, But it never comes again! 可是它不再返回!