當前位置:才華齋>範例>教育考試>

常用英語口語資料必備

教育考試 閱讀(2.44W)

常用英語口語資料必備1

Bree: For God’s sake! It’s too bloody. How can people be so cruel?

常用英語口語資料必備

天哪!太血腥了。人怎麼可以這麼殘忍呢?

Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic. I have never seen those in my entire life. Have you?

沒有啊。我覺得這些紋身很酷也很時髦。我這輩子沒見過這樣的東西。

Bree: You can’t prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.

可是你不能為了滿足一些人的變態的需求,就在這些魚身上刺字啊。

Ethan: Honey, you are under too much stress. It’s just an animal.

親愛的,你壓力太大了。它只是一個動物而已。

Bree: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It’s your choice because you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it has ever wanted one?

只是動物?但是它也有生命啊。 如果你想要紋身,你去好了。那是你的選擇,因為你想要一個。但是有人問過魚想要嗎?

Ethan: Are you worrying about your biologic mother? You can’t blame her for giving you the tattoo. She just wanted to recognize you someday.

你是在擔心你的生母嗎?你不能責怪她給你紋身了。她只是想在某天能認出你來。

Bree: It hurt and still hurts. I was too little to say anything. If she cared about me, she would never abandon me.

我疼,現在還在疼。 當時太小了,什麼話都說不出來。如果她在乎我,她就不會拋棄我。

Ethan: As far as I know, you are not a quitter. Just go talk to her. There’s a lot of catching up…

據我所知,你不是一個放棄的人。找她談談。有很多需要聊的.值得回憶的事情。

Bree: She and I are not connected. There will never be any catching up.

我們一點關係也沒有。也沒有什麼好聊的。

Ethan: She is in your blood. Admit it, honey. You will be a mother too.

你們是有血緣的,這點你需要承認。你自己也要做媽媽了。

常用英語口語資料必備2

A: So cute. Their baby's photos replace wedding photos in a twinkling.

好可愛啊,朋友們小寶寶的照片轉瞬間取代了婚紗照。

B: You got married as well, and you are a mother-to-be, aren't you?

你也結婚了,已經是準媽媽了吧。

A: It's still early. I am quite depressed at the thought of "being house slave after child slave".

還早呢。想到“做了房奴再做孩奴”,真是太囧了。

B: When Heaven is about to place a great responsibility on a great man, it always first frustrates his spirit and will, exhausts his muscles and bones.

天將降大任於斯人也,必先苦其心志,勞其筋骨。

A: We who born in eighties are under a lot of pressure. It is hard for us to juggle both job and children.

我們80後壓力很大,家庭事業難兼顧啊。

B: Nay. I got that so many female employees choose to "get pregnant as soon as possible" to avoid being fired in the light of economic crisis. China's labor law stipulates that a company should not fire a pregnant employee unless the company is insolvent.

非也,我聽說經濟危機之下許多女性員工為了避免被裁員選擇快速懷孕,因為我國勞動法規定破產情況以外,公司不得解僱懷孕員工。

A: "the rush-to-get-pregnant tribe"? I don't know and I don't care.

“閃孕族”嗎?我不知道也懶得知道。

B: You might at least care about the current events.

至少應該關心一下新聞時事啊。

A: It is enough to have a happy-go-lucky manner and clear conscience.

樂天知命,無愧於心,這就夠了。

B: I'm quite abashed.

我汗。

常用英語口語資料必備3

Bob: Who is that?

誰啊?

Tom: It’s me, Bob.

是我,鮑勃。

Bob: You surprised me.

你嚇死我了。

Tom: What’s up?

怎麼了?

Bob: This afternoon, I got the news that there was a terrorist attack in your city.

下午的時候,我聽到新聞說你在的那個城市有恐怖襲擊。

Tom: Oh? I don’t know, what time did it happen?

哦?我不知道呢,幾點發生的?

Bob: At noon.

正午。

Tom: Oh, I had been to the airport that time.

哦,那時我已經去機場了。

Bob: Oh, why can’t I get through to your cell phone?

哦。為什麼我打不通你的電話呢?

Tom: It’s power off.

沒電了。