當前位置:才華齋>英語>綜合英語>

關於電視上播什麼的朗文英語少兒歌

綜合英語 閱讀(1.98W)

導語:在同一時間段電視上播報的內容有很多,看什麼就取決於大家個人的愛好了,下面是一首關於電視上播什麼的英語歌曲,歡迎大家邊聽邊學英語!

關於電視上播什麼的朗文英語少兒歌

Mike: Hello! Welcome to Backpack. Today we're going to learn about TV. Let's start with the song about different TV shows.

邁克:你好!歡迎來到Backpack。今天我們將瞭解有關電視的知識。讓我們從這首關於不同電視節目的歌曲開始吧。

Say, what is on TV tonight?

說說今晚電視上播什麼?

Does anybody know?

有人知道嗎?

I feel like watching a movie

我想看一部電影

or maybe a nature show.

或者一個自然節目。

I don't mind a good comedy,

看一部精彩的喜劇也不錯,

like the one with the talking plane.

像一個會說話的飛機。

Or maybe you can sit with me

或者你跟我一起坐下

to watch a soccer game.

看一場足球賽

I like to watch the news sometimes,

有時候我想看新聞,

or maybe an action cartoon.

或者卡通動作片。

I really like science fiction shows

我很喜歡科幻節目

with aliens from the moon.

講述來自月球的外星人。

Then there's the cooking channel

還有烹飪頻道

with lots of tasty treats.

有各種美食。

And for music I watch MTV

至於音樂我喜歡看音樂頻道

to hear the latest beats.

聽聽最新的'歌曲。

And then there's drama and mystery,

還有戲劇和探索節目

and always a new game show.

還有新的遊戲節目。

So what is on TV tonight?

那麼今晚電視上要播什麼呢?

Doesn't anybody know?

有人知道嗎?

Mike: We watch TV shows all the time. But how do people make TV shows?Let's watch the story about making an evening news programme.

News programmes are informative. And you can watch the evening news on TV every day. Many different people work to make a news programme. Let's watch how they do it.

邁克:我們一直看電視節目。但人們如何製作電視節目呢?讓我們觀看關於製作一個晚間新聞節目的新聞報道。

新聞節目提供大量資訊。每天你可以在電視上看晚間新聞。許多不同的人為製作一個新聞節目工作。讓我們看看他們怎麼做的。

It starts in the newsroom. The writers work here. They write the stories you're going to watch in the news in a few hours later. Here's the studio. At home, the viewers see this. But in the studio, it looks like this. There are lots of people in the studio: the camera person, the newscasters, and the weather person. Here's the control room. The director works here. The director tells people what to do.

它從新聞編輯室開始。撰稿人在這裡工作。他們寫那些幾小時後你在新聞中看到的新聞報道。這裡是演播室。在家裡觀眾看見這個。但在演播室,它看上去像這樣。演播室裡有許多人:攝像師,新聞播報員,還有天氣預報員。這裡是控制室。導演在這裡工作。導演告訴人們做什麼。

Now look at the weather person. He is in front of the weather map. But in the studio he is in front of a blue wall. So where does the weather maps come from? They are on the computer. Before you see the news programme, the weather person makes the maps. Then the director puts the weather maps on the blue wall during the show.

現在看看天氣預報員。他在氣象圖前。但在演播室裡他在一面藍色的牆前。那麼氣象圖是從哪裡來的呢?它們在電腦上。在你看新聞節目前,天氣預報員製作氣象圖。然後導演在節目中將氣象圖放到藍牆上。

Wow! It takes lots of people and lots of hard work to make a news programme every evening.

哇!每天晚上製作一個新聞節目需要許多人和許多辛勤工作。

Mike: Hello! Today we're going to talk with Grace and Joanna about watching TV. Hi, Grace, Hi, Joanna.

邁克:你好!今天我們將和格瑞絲和喬安娜一起談論看電視。你好,格瑞絲。你好,喬安娜。

Grace&Joanna: Hi, Mike.

格瑞絲&喬安娜:你好,邁克。

Mike: Lots of people like to watch TV. And there are lots of TV shows to watch. So Joanna what kind of TV shows do you like?

邁克:許多人喜歡看電視。有許多電視節目可以看。那麼喬安娜你喜歡看哪類電視節目?

Joanna: Well, I like reality shows and soap operas.

喬安娜:嗯,我喜歡看真人秀和肥皂劇。

Mike: How often do you watch soap operas?

邁克:你多久看一次肥皂劇?

Joanna: I only watch one soap opera. It's my favourite TV show. It's called "Magimatic Life". I think it's exciting and it's sad.

喬安娜:我只看一部電視劇。它是我最喜歡的電視節目。它的名字叫《瑪吉瑪蒂克生活》。我覺得它很令人激動而又非常悽慘。

Mike: Okay. So how often do you watch your soap opera?

邁克:好。那麼你多久看一次肥皂劇?

Joanna: I watch "Magimatic Life" five times a week.

喬安娜:我一星期看五次《瑪吉瑪蒂克生活》。

Mike: Grace, what about you? What kind of TV shows do you like?

邁克:格瑞絲,你呢?你喜歡看哪類電視節目?

Grace: I like reality shows, too. And I really like cartoons.

格瑞絲:我也喜歡看真人秀。而且我真的很喜歡看卡通片。

Mike: Why do you like reality shows?

邁克:你為什麼喜歡真人秀?

Grace: I think reality shows are exciting and dramatic. And cartoons are funny.

格瑞絲:我覺得真人秀很刺激又具戲劇性。卡通片則非常有趣

Mike: How often do you watch TV?

邁克:你多久看一次電視?

Grace: I don't like to watch too much TV. I watch cartoons on the weekend, really just on Saturday mornings.

格瑞絲:我不喜歡多看電視。我在週末看卡通片,就只是在星期六早上。

Mike: What about reality shows? How often do you watch them?

邁克:真人秀呢?你多久看一次真人秀?

Grace: I watch reality shows twice a week. Once on Tuesday night and once on Sunday night.

格瑞絲:我一個星期看兩次真人秀。一次在星期二晚上,還有一次在星期天晚上。

Mike: Well, I watch more TV than you. I watch about ten hours each week. I really like to watch TV. How often do you watch TV? What TV shows do you like? Well, that's our show for today. I think I'm going to watch some TV right now. See you next time. Goodbye!

邁克:嗯,我看電視的時間要比你們多。我每星期看十個小時。我真的非常喜歡看電視。你多久看一次電視?你喜歡看什麼電視節目?好的,今天我們的節目就是這些。我想我馬上就去看些電視。下期再見。拜拜!