當前位置:才華齋>英語>綜合英語>

朗文少兒英語教學:盪鞦韆和滑梯

綜合英語 閱讀(2.24W)

導語:相信大家對鞦韆和滑梯一點都不陌生,下面我們一起來學習關於鞦韆和滑梯的英語,歡迎大家閱讀。

朗文少兒英語教學:盪鞦韆和滑梯

  Backpack: Swinging And Sliding

  朗文少兒英語:盪鞦韆和滑梯

Julien: Hello! It's time for Backpack. Look at me, I'm batting the ball. Look at the children. They are on the playground. And here's a song about children on the playground.

你們好!歡迎回到朗文少兒英語。看著我,我正在擊打籃球。看看這些孩子,他們正在公園裡。這有一首歌關於在公園裡的孩子的`。

Singing time

唱歌時間

Julien: Now it's your turn to sing.

現在輪到你們來唱了。

Singing time

唱歌時間

Julien: Marria is at the playground today. She's jumping up and down. Look, here comes Matt.

瑪麗亞正在公園裡玩耍。她正在上下跳。看,馬克來了。

Marria: Hey, Matt, I'm playing hopscotch.

嘿,馬克。我正在玩跳房子遊戲

Matt: Hey, Marria. Look, a jungle gym. Hey, wait! That's a race.

嘿,瑪麗亞。看,攀爬架。嘿,等等!我們來個比賽!

Marria: A race?

比賽?

Matt: Yeah, a race. Like this.

對,比賽。就像這樣。

Julien: This is fun, a race. And the race is on. Matt, and the Marria, on your mark, get set, go!

非常有趣啊,比賽。比賽要開始了,馬克和瑪麗亞,各就各位,預備開始,出發!

Matt's first. He's climbing on the jungle gym. But wait. Now Marria is climbing the jungle gym.

馬克領先著,他正爬上立方格架子了。等等,瑪麗亞也爬上立方格架子了。

Matt's sliding down the slide. And Marria is, too.

馬克從滑梯上滑下來,瑪麗亞也是。

Now Marria is swinging, and the Matt is swinging on the swing, too.

現在瑪麗亞盪鞦韆了,馬克也是。

Now Matt's running. Marria's running. They are both running. And end who's the winner. I don't know. Let's watch. Marria is the winner.

馬克跑起來,瑪麗亞也跑起來。他們同時跑起來了。最後誰是勝利者。我不知道。讓我們一起來看看。瑪麗亞是勝利者。

Julien: Well, race is a lot of fun. Well, that's all the time for today. I'm walking, no one running out off here. Goodbye.

哇,比賽很有趣啊。這就是今天節目的內容,我正在走路,沒有人跑步啊。再見!