當前位置:才華齋>英語>綜合英語>

如何用英語表達激動之情

綜合英語 閱讀(8.68K)

有時候,你會想表達非常、非常想做某事。換句話說,你會想表達你的熱情。也就是說,你心情很激動,想要告訴整個世界你對某件事感到多麼振奮。這與表達悲傷截然不同,它需要非常積極的措辭。你可以使用這些短語來表達你對正在做的事情的熱情,或者用來支援某人。

如何用英語表達激動之情

Idioms in the introduction:

前言中的習語

be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something

非常激動,準備行動起來幹某事

be stoked = to be very enthused about something

對某事很熱衷

Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You are Doing

表達對你所做的某事的熱愛

這些表達是用來形容你所擁有的某物的。你也可以用這些形式來表示某人對自己的事的激動之情。當你要表達對某人的支援或熱情時,你可以使用下面的表達。

1.S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something

對某事感到十分激動

I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.

和湯姆一起做這個新專案讓我非常激動。

I’m quite excited about my new car!

我一想起新買的.車就十分激動!

2.S + be + (really) looking forward to something

對某事十分期待

I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.

我對下週新店開業的事滿懷期待。

She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.

她期待著能夠放一段時間假。

3.S + feel confident that ...

對······很自信

I feel confident that I’ll get the position.

我有自信能夠得到這份工作。

We feel confident that our son will succeed.

我們相信自己的兒子會成功。

4.S + cherish

珍惜

I cherish the time I spend with you.

我非常珍惜與你度過的時間。

Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.

傑克珍惜每一個跟顧客溝通的機會。

Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You Experience

表達對你經歷的某事的熱情

’s / It’s / They’re amazing / awesome / fantastic / incredible / unbelievable!

這/他們真是驚人/極好/精彩/不可思議/令人難以置信的!

這些形容詞也被稱為“極度”形容詞,用來表達你的熱情。

注意使用的頻率不要過高!

Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!

哇,太不可思議了!我從沒看過這樣的日落!

Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!

看那座山。太壯觀了!

2.I can’t believe ...

我真不敢相信······

The phrase “I can’t believe” is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way.

I can’t believe(我真不敢相信)這個短語是表達使你驚訝的某事的不錯的方式。

I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!

我真不敢相信那次騎行是多麼有趣!

I can’t believe how much I love you!

我無法相信自己是多麼愛你!

Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else

表達對某人的熱情

這些短語是用來表達對某人活動的熱情,或者用來支援或相信他們所做的某事。

1.S + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her

為你/他們/他/她感到十分高興/激動/欣喜

I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!

真為你感到高興。好運氣!

She’s so excited for her husband.

她為自己的丈夫感到激動。

ratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...

祝賀!/祝賀你······

Congratulations on your new house!

祝賀你喬遷新居!

Congratulations! You must be a proud father!

祝賀你!你一定是一位深感自豪的父親!

Note: Use the modal verb of probability ‘must’ to express your belief that what you say is true.

注意:使用表示可能性的情態動詞must(一定)來表示你相信自己所說的對的。

You must be so excited!

你一定很激動!

She must have been thrilled!

她一定很激動!