當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

最實用的商務英語句子大全

商務英語 閱讀(9.59K)

在日常學習、工作和生活中,大家都接觸過很多優秀的句子吧,句子是能夠表達一個相對完整的意思,有一定的語調,表示不同的語氣,句未有一個較大停頓的語言單位。你所見過的句子是什麼樣的呢?以下是小編幫大家整理的最實用的商務英語句子大全,希望對大家有所幫助。

最實用的商務英語句子大全

最商務英語句子 1

1. We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

2. I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

3. What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?

4. I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心煩。

5. What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

6. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

恐怕我有壞訊息要告訴您。

7. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。

8. You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。

9. Our clients are very critical on quality.

我們的'客戶對商品的質量是很挑剔的。

10. What do you want us to do?

您看怎麼辦好?

11. Our clients want a replacement.

我們的客戶要求換貨。

12. It's a bit too hard.

這有點太難了吧。

13. It's only the background color that's not identical.

這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。

14. It sounds like a reasonable solution.

這個解決辦法還比較合理。

15. You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把計算機開啟後什麼也看不見?

16. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。

17. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是什麼問題,我要求把這臺計算機修好。

18. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?

19. If not, our repairman can come to you.

要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。

20. I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒願意他去我們那裡。

21. Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

我們昨天收到的第一張帳單,有一些問題。

22. I surely hope I can answer them for you.

我真的希望我能回答你的問題。

23. It does appear that way.

看起來好象是這樣的。

24. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

請讓我查檢視,明天再給你答覆。

25. As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。

26. Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?

27. We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。

28. You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

29. We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。

30. The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

貨物經過仔細打包並完好無損地運到了這裡。

【向顧客致謝】

This month marks the completion of our tenth year in didn't want to let the occasion pass without telling you that your patronage means a great deal to us.

本公司本月份創業滿10週年。我們想利用這個機會告訴您,您的支援對我們意義重大。

In looking back on these years business,we think frist of all the good customers,such as yourself,who have placed their confidence in us and have been so loyal to our products and are well aware that our growth is due,in large part,to your trust in us.

回顧我們創業的這些年來,我們最先想起的,是像您這樣信任我們的優質客戶,以及您對我們產品與服務的支援。我們知道公司之所以能夠不斷成長,主要歸功於您對我們的信賴。

We plan to continue in the years ahead to provide you the service you've come to k you for your part in our success.

未來的日子裡,我們將繼續為您提供優質服務。感謝您助我們一臂之力。

最商務英語句子 2

The answer is zero! 白忙了!

The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

The same as usual! 一如既往!

The walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!

There you go again! 你又來了!

Time is running out! 沒有時間了!

We better get going! 最好馬上就走!

Well discuss it later! 回頭再說吧!

Well find out shortly! 我們很快就知道了!

We are all for it! 我們全都贊成!

Weve been expecting you! 我們正等著你呢!

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a let down! 真令人失望!

What do you figure? 你有什麼想法?

What happened to you? 你怎麼了?

What should I do? 我應該怎樣做?

Whats would you recommend?你有何意見?

Whats come over you? 你怎麼了?

Whats it to you? 這跟你有關嗎?

Whats on your mind? 你在想什麼

Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?

Wouldnt you say so? 你說不是這樣嗎?

You are most understanding! 你真體貼!

You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!

You cant be serious! 你不是認真的吧?

You cant miss it! 你不可能找不到的!

Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?

Are you by yourself? 你一個人來嗎?

All right with you? 你沒有問題吧?

Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空嗎?

Are you kidding me? 你在跟我開玩笑吧?

As soon as possible! 儘可能快!

Back in a moment! 馬上回來!

Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

Better luck next time! 下次會更好!

Boy will be boys本性難移!

Come to the point! 有話直說!

Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

Does it keep long? 可以儲存嗎?

Dont be so fussy! 別挑剔了!

Dont count to me! 別指望我!

Dont fall for it! 不要上當!

Dont get me wrong! 你搞錯了!

Dont give me that! 少來這套!

Dont let me down! 別讓我失望!

Dont lose your head! 別樂昏了頭!

Dont over do it! 別做過頭了!

Dont sit there daydreaming! 別閒著做白日夢!

Dont stand on ceremony! 別太拘束!

Drop me a line! 要寫信給我!

Easy come easy go! 來得容易去得也快!

Im spaced-out! 我開小差了!

I beg your pardon! 請你再說一遍!

I cant afford that! 我付不起!

I cant follow you! 我不懂你說的!

I cant help it! 我情不自禁!

I couldnt reach him! 我聯絡不上他!

I cross my heart! 我發誓是真的!

I dont mean it! 我不是故意的!

I feel very miserable! 我好沮喪!

I have no choice! 我別無選擇了!

I watch my money! 視財如命!

Ill be in touch! 保持聯絡!

Ill check it out! 我去看看!

Ill show you around! 我帶你四處逛逛!

Ill see to it! 我會留意的!

Im crazy for you! 我為你瘋狂!

You make me jump! 你下了我一跳!

Make up your mind. 作個決定吧!

Make yourself at home! 就當在家一樣!

My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

Never heard of it! 沒聽說過!

Nice talking to you! 很高興和你聊天!

No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!

No pain no gain! 不經一事,不長一智!

None of your business! 要你管?

There is nothing on your business! 這沒你的事!

Now you are really talking! 說得對!

Please dont rush me! 請不要催促我!

Please keep me informed! 請一定要通知我!

She looks blue today. 她今天很憂鬱!

She is under the weather. 她心情不好!

So far, so good. 過得去。