當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

高階商務英語實用口語

商務英語 閱讀(9.49K)

導語:今天小編給大家整理了一篇高階商務英語實用口語,大家看看,希望可以幫助到大家。

高階商務英語實用口語

它們分別是什麼意思?

What do they mean respectively?

大體上說,平安險包括自然災害和意外事故造成的全部損失和意外事故造成的部分損失。

Well, roughly speaking, F.P.A. covers total loss resulting from both natural calamities and accidents, and partial loss caused by accidents.

恐怕我無權給您答覆,我得和我們總公司聯絡一下。

I'm afraid I'm not in a position to give you an answer. I'll have to consult our head office.

總公司說我們最多隻能接受60天信用證。

Well, my head office says the best we can do is to accept 60 days L/C.

60天?好吧。

60 days? That's all right.

但是我們想指出的是,我們只是為了鼓勵將來的.交易才給你這個通融的。

But we wish to point out that it is only with a view to encouraging future deals with you that we are accommodating you this time.

我們總是按照中國人民保險公司1981年1月1日的《海洋運輸貨物保險條款》向他們投保。

We always insure our goods with the People's Insurance Company of China as per their Ocean Marine Cargo Clause, Jan.1, 1981 revision.

我理解您。但目前我確實有困難。

I understand your position. But at the moment, I do have some difficulty.

如果可能的話,我是願意通融一下的。

I would like to bend the rules a little if possible.

我們願意先付10%的定金

We'd be willing to give you a 10% down payment.

餘額用90天信用證支付嗎?

And the balance by 90 days L/C?

是的。

yes

別擔心。我們只是這次要現金。

Don't worry. We're only asking for cash this time.

那麼,我只好答應了。

Well, I think I have no other choice.

好,就這麼定了。

Then that's settled.