當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2016年11月bec高階寫作句式模板

商務英語 閱讀(3W)

2016年下半年BEC高階考試將於2016年11月19日開考,大家備考得怎樣啦?下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於商務英語高階寫作句式模板,希望對大家的備考有所幫助。

2016年11月bec高階寫作句式模板

我還要再確認嗎? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

還有更早一點的嗎? Is there any earlier one?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎? Could you tell me myreservation number, please?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

火車通行證有折扣嗎? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

我可以確認我的班機嗎? May I reconfirm my flight?

他們全部不預訂的'嗎? Are they all non-reserved seats?

我一定要預訂座位嗎? Do I have to reserve a seat?

我可以看時刻表嗎? May I see a timetable?

我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你們還有別的班機嗎? Do you have any other flights?

你要什么時間離開呢? When would you like to leave?

我可以用電話確認嗎? Can I reconfirm by phone?

我到哪裡可以預訂? Where can I make a reservation?

我需要預訂餐車嗎? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

這是每日航班嗎? Is this a daily flight?

對不起,我可以上車嗎? Excuse me. May I get by?

坐船到那裡要花多少錢? How much does it cost to go there by ship?

我可以取消這張票嗎? Can I cancel this ticket?

把它託運到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

請把你的行李開啟。 Please open your baggage.

我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo.

我的預訂號碼是2991. my reservation number is 2991.

我在東京預訂的。 I made a reservation in tokyo.

我昨天預訂的。 I made reservations yesterday.

我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。 I want toreserve a seat from los angeles to tokyo.

我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。 I always have a big wash to do on saturdays.

衣服還沒幹。 The laundry is not dry enough.

我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。 I put too much detergent in the washer.

這汙垢去不掉。 This stain is really stubborn.

我今天洗了三次衣服。 I did three loads of wash today.

坐火車很舒服。 The train is comfortable.

你能告訴我出發的時間嗎? could you please give me the departure time?

我坐船去需要預訂嗎? do i need a reservation to go by ship?

上海的單程票多少錢? how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?

你打算什麼時候回來/去? When would you like to return?

你們有那天的票嗎? do you have any tickets available for that date?

你們有那天的票嗎? Do you have any tickets available for that date?

一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢? How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎? Would you take this coat to the cleaners?

可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎? Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎? Wont you iron this shirt for me?

下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎? Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

我應該在哪裡補票? Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢? Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你什麼時候可拿到車票呢? When can you pick up your ticket?

入境處在什麼地方? Where is immigration?

我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢? Where can I get my baggage?

起飛時間準時嗎? Is the departure time on schedule?

班機誕誤多長時間? How long will the flight be delayed?

什麼原因延誤? Whats the cause of the delay?

這班機會延誤嗎? Will the flight be delayed?

請給我行李標籤好嗎? May I have baggage tags?

對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢? Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎? Could you explain how to fill this out?