當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

2015年商務英語口語練習:外貿客戶工廠參觀

商務英語 閱讀(2.86W)

  一、5個有關工廠單詞

2015年商務英語口語練習:外貿客戶工廠參觀

ciency 效率

A: What is the efficiency of this product line?

B: It's about 85%.

A:這個生產線的效率是多少?

B:差不多85%。

r costs 人工成本

A: Why do wehave such high labor costs?

B: Our laborworkers were from the state owned enterprise.

A:我們的人工成本怎麼這麼高啊?

B:我們的工人是從國企來的。

manufacturing 精益製造

A: Why do weneed lean manufacturing?

B: Verysimple, to cut the costs and increase the efficiency.

A:我們為什麼需要精益製造啊?

B:很簡單,為了節約成本,提高效率。

r consumption能源消耗

A: What isthe power consumption for your plant?

B: Tenthousand KWH each day.

A:你們工廠的能源消耗怎麼樣?

B:每天一萬千瓦小時。

百萬分之一件

A: What isyour PPM?

B: Our PPMis 25.

A: That'sgreat.

A:你們的PPM是多少?

B:我們的PPM是25。

A:很好。

Note:PPM means part per million, usuallya measure of quality.

注:PPM是百萬分之一件的縮寫,通常是質量的一種指標。

  二、參觀工廠10句句子

Visiting A Factory參觀工廠

1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.

我們盼著參觀你們工廠。

2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talkto some of the technicians.

如果不是太麻煩的話,我們想與一些技術員談一談。

3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the processof wine making.

關於你們的釀酒裝置和釀酒過程,我們瞭解了不少情況。

4. We’re interested in learning about your food-makingand pack- aging process.

我們想向你們學習食品加工和包裝過程。

5. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of theplant.

謝謝你陪同我參觀工廠。

6. You will surely know the products better after thevisit.

參觀工廠參觀後你對我們的.產品肯定會更瞭解。

7. Let me give you this list of departments first.

我先給你這份各個部門的清單。

8. Next to each department is its location and the nameof the manager.

在每個部門的旁邊都標有其具體位置和經理的姓名。

9. Please let us know when you will be free so that wecan arrange the tour for you.

請告訴我們你們什麼時候有空,我們好作安排。

10. Does the plant work with everything from the rawmaterial to the finished product?

從原料到成品都是工廠自己生產嗎?

  三、參觀工廠對話

談"生意"才是目的,"說英語"只不過是一種手段。下面就教教大家如何用簡單英語邀請和陪同客人蔘觀工廠。

A: Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什麼時候來看看我們的工廠吧?

B: That's a good idea. 好啊。

A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下個禮拜參觀。

B: Just let me know which day. 決定好哪一天就告訴我。

A: Thanks for coming today. 謝謝您今天的光臨。

B: I've been looking forward to this. 好久以前就想來看看你們的工廠了。

A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. 參觀時必需戴上這安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me. 這頂我戴好像小了一點。

A: Here, try this one. 喏,試試這一頂。

B: That's better. 好多了。

A: We can start at any time you're ready. 只要你準備好了,我們隨時可以開始。

B: I'm all set. 我都準備好了。

A: The tour will take about an hour and a half. We canstart over here.這次參觀大概需要一個半小時。我們可以從這裡開始。

B: I'll just follow you. 我跟著你就是。

A: Please stop me if you have any questions. 有任何問題,請隨時叫我停下來。

B: I will. 好的。

A: Watch your head as you go through the door there. 經過那兒的門時,小心別撞倒頭。

B: Thank you.謝謝。

A: That's the end of the tour. 參觀就此結束了。

B: It was very informative. 真是獲益良多。

A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else. 如果你要帶別人來,請隨時通知我。

B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant someday. 我真想叫我老闆哪天也過來看看。