當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

BEC商務英語閱讀資料精選

商務英語 閱讀(2.75W)

我們要像海綿一樣吸收有用的知識。以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的商務英語閱讀資料精選,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

BEC商務英語閱讀資料精選

We’ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。

We’ve got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

這裡是一號和二號樣貨。

Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。

We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我們銷售產品是以貨樣為標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。

You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你們知道我們是憑銷售貨樣銷售茶葉的。

You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看這些等級的差別。

These two grades are very much in demand.

這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。

We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。

The colour ofhe shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。

No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。

I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必須通知貨物的規格。

Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?

The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。

We found the goods didn’t agree with the original patterns.

我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。

The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“雙魚”牌商標不錯,圖案新穎

The new varieties ave very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮豔。

We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。