當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

商務英語寫作技巧

商務英語 閱讀(1.86W)

引導語: 商務英語寫作是國際商務、國際貿易、國際金融、國際營銷、專門用途英語、商務英語等專業的一門語言技能課程。那麼我們應該如何學習商務英語寫作呢?以下是YJBYS的小編為大家找到的商務英語寫作技巧。希望能為大家帶來幫助。

商務英語寫作技巧

1. State your conclusion first.

  1.先陳述結論。

People today are simply too busy to ponder your thought processes. They need you to get to the point of the email within the first two sentences.

現在人們沒有時間去斟酌你的思考過程。他們需要你在前兩句話中直接點明郵件的主旨。

Wrong: In this white paper, we will investigate the potential impact of remedial sales training in our buyer/seller relationships. First, let us discuss the initial conditions which precipitated our inquiry.

錯誤示例:在這本白皮書中,我們將調查補救銷售培訓對顧客和銷售員關係的潛在影響。首先,在開始調查之前,讓我們討論一下初始條件。

Right: If we don't fund the ABC sales training program, our sales will plummet.

正確示例:如果我們不投資ABC銷售培訓專案,我們的銷售額會大幅降低。

2. Be personal rather than impersonal.

  2.使用第一人稱而不用無人稱句子。

Strong business writing strengthens relationships. But how can you have a relationship with somebody you don't know or who hides behind biz-blab?

有力的商務寫作能鞏固關係。但是如何和陌生人或是滿口術語行話的人建立關係呢?

Wrong: "The operational goals of this organization include an increase in morale as well as overall jobsatisfaction."

錯誤示例:這個組織的運作目標包括鼓舞士氣和提高工作滿意度。

Right: "I want to enjoy working here. I'll bet you do, too."

正確示例:我想要享受在這兒工作。我相信你也是。

3. Give concrete examples rather than abstract concepts.

  3.舉例項而不是談抽象的概念。

While abstract concepts have value, they're difficult to understand when not anchored by an actual example.

雖然抽象概念有一定價值,但是如果沒有例項加以解釋就很難理解。

Wrong: "The ability for sales and marketing to cooperate on sales opportunities is crucial to sustainable revenue growth."

錯誤示例:通過銷售和營銷能力提高銷售機率對可持續的銷售增長至關重要。

Right: "The other day, we lost the Acme account because our sales message and our marketing message didn't jibe."

正確示例:因為銷售資訊和營銷資訊不匹配,我們失去了重要客戶。

4. Appeal to emotion as well as intellect.

  4.兼顧情感和理性

Human beings make decisions based on their emotions and then find intellectual reasons to defend the decision.

人們根據情感做決定,然後再為決定找智力方面的理由。

Wrong: "Our records indicate that 10% of our sales opportunities are lost without any sustained effort in the area of competitive analysis and comparison."

錯誤示例:我們的記錄顯示我們因為缺乏在競爭分析和比較方面的持續努力而喪失了10%的銷售機會。

Right: "Everyone around here loves winning deals so much that we get skittish when it comes to finding out why we lost a deal."

正確示例:在場的每個人都想要贏得生意以至於當我們找到丟失這筆生意的原因時,我們都坐立不安。

5. Use vivid wording rather than cliches.

  5.使用生動的語言而不是陳詞濫調。

Using unimaginative biz-blab or tired old metaphors causes your writing to fade into the mentalwoodwork.

使用那些無趣的專業術語或者老掉牙的比喻會掩蓋你的寫作。

Wrong: "This action item calls for out-of-the-box thinking."

錯誤示例:這項任務要求大膽開闊的想法。

Right: "If you've got an idea that you're afraid might be half-baked, let's consider it anyway."

正確示例:如果你有一個想法,那你擔心會中途流產,沒關係先考慮再說。

6. Don't repeat yourself.

  6.不要重複自己說的話。

Repetition adds bulk to your writing without adding any content. It drags your writing down and blunts whatever point you're trying to make.

重複會使文章顯得冗長卻沒有實質內容。它會使你的文章大打折扣並且削弱你的觀點。

Wrong: "This training program teaches you to learn the best tricks, tips, techniques and skills for every stage of the market process."

錯誤示例:這個培訓專案能教會你營銷過程中最好的手段、方法、技巧和技能。

Right: "This program teaches the best marketing tricks."

正確示例:這個專案能教會你最好的營銷手段。

7. Be brief rather than long-winded.

  7.簡潔而不要繁瑣

Some business people seem to think they're being paid by the word, like the pulp fiction writers of the 1930s.

一些商務人士認為自己的工資和寫文章的字數掛鉤,就像三十年代的低俗小說家。

Wrong: "In order to focus externally, we must focus both externally and internally (customer's customer and internal alignment necessary to respond), with internal collaboration with common focus/goals by stakeholders accountable for ultimate business results oriented, optimized and coordinated outputs, aligned around the sales cycle and with a proactive approach to higher order competency investments and being unwilling to throw deliverables over the fence to sales teams and trust results will be achieved."

錯誤示例:為了從外部關注,我們必需同時從內部和外部關注(顧客的顧客以及能做出必要反應的內部聯盟),同股東達成共識並建立內部合作,對最終經營成果的導向和最優化負責,對銷售過程中的產量協調負責並積極促進訂單能力投資,不將應交付產品只交給銷售團隊,那麼就能達到信任的結果。

Right: "We need to measure how well this works."

正確示例:我們需要了解它的功效到底有多好。

8. Focus on the unique rather than the generic.

  8.注重獨一無二的而不是普遍

If what you're saying is exactly the same as what everybody else is saying, why bother?

如果你說的東西和其他人的完全一樣,那還說什麼?

Wrong: "Our B2B services increase sales and reduce costs."

錯誤示例:我們的B2B服務能增加銷售並減少成本。

Right: "Our customers often double their profit margins. No other vendor can do this."

正確示例:我們客戶的利潤率經常翻倍。其他任何銷售商都做不到這一點。

9. Use nouns and verbs rather than adjectives or adverbs.

  9.用名詞和動詞而不是形容詞和副詞。

Adjectives and adverbs weaken your writing, especially when you try to use them to perk up a dull sentence.

形容詞和副詞會削弱你的文章,尤其是當你想要用它們來讓一句枯燥的話變得生動些的時候。

Wrong: "We have an exciting, brand new product that will easily and quickly solve your most difficult sales process problems."

錯誤示例:我們推出了一款令人振奮的、全新的`產品,它能夠輕易解決我們面臨的最難的銷售問題。

Right: " This product will help you turn prospects into customers in less time."

正確示例:這款產品能夠幫助你在較短時間內開拓新使用者。

10. Tell stories to emphasize key facts.

  10.用講故事的方式強調關鍵點。

People relate to and then remember stories long after facts have slipped from memory.

人們能夠在忘記事實之後很長時間內回想起相關的故事。

Wrong: "Studies indicate that some office workers spend as much as 40% of their time writing and answering internal emails."

錯誤示例:研究表明辦公室白領有40%的時間花在寫作和回覆內部郵件上。

Right: "I sat down this morning and opened Outlook and you know what I discovered? 237 new messages! 237!! So I'm wondering how the heck can I get through all that junk and still get some real work done? "

正確示例:今早我剛坐下打開了Outlook,你知道我發現了什麼嗎?237條新訊息!237條!我在想到底怎麼樣才能把這些全部處理完再做些正經的工作。

11. Use simple words rather than fancy jargon.

  11.使用簡單的詞彙而不是華而不實的術語。

Using unnecessary long words or jargon that's needless technical doesn't make you sound smart; it makes you sound like a smarty-pants.

用冗長的單詞或不需要技術含量術語不會讓你顯得聰明些;這隻會讓你看起來自以為是。

Wrong: "The facility-wide 802.11 networking infrastructure has now been completely implemented and is currently available for workplace utilization."

錯誤示例:這個多功能的802.11網路基礎設施已經完全投入使用了,現在用於工作場合。

Right: "You can now use wireless in this building."

正確示例:你現在可以在大樓裡使用無線網了。

12. Present evidence rather than opinion.

  12.展示證據而不是觀點。

Unless somebody knows you personally and trusts your judgement, your opinions aren't convincing. On the contrary, they usually sound "as if you protesteth too much."

除非某人私下和你熟識並相信你的判斷,否則你的觀點不足以說服他人。相反的,觀點只會讓你聽起來像是自吹自擂。

Wrong: "We have the best service, the most reliable product and the friendliest salespeople."

錯誤示例:我們有最好的服務,最值得信賴的產品和最友善的銷售人員。

Right: "We won the XYZ best service award. Twice."

正確示例:我們贏得了XYZ最佳服務獎兩次。