當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

環保英語口語對話及句子

英語口語 閱讀(8.23K)

環保是世界範圍內的熱點話題,因此,想要和老外溝通的你不妨從這裡入手哦。下面,小編為大家送上環保英語口語對話及句子,供大家參考。

環保英語口語對話及句子

  環保英語口語對話一:

G: Look at these pictures: dark dense smoke rolling up to the sky, chemicals pouring into the river, and tons of pesticides being sprayed on the soil...

看看這些照片,濃煙滾滾,河流中倒滿了化學物質,殺蟲劑遍地都是…

A: it's terrible! We are destroying the earth!

太糟糕了!我們在毀滅地球.

G: you're right. Is the environment a big issue in your country?

是啊,在你們國家,環境是個大問題嗎?

A: it is. But the pollution isn't as bad. My country has much less industry.

是的,但是汙染並沒有那麼嚴重,我們國家沒那麼多工廠.

G: I see. Pollution is a big problem in China, especially in the cities.

在中國,汙染是個大問題,尤其是在城市裡.

A: the air here is much more polluted than in my hometown. Ever think about moving somewhere cleaner?

這裡的空氣質量要比我的家鄉差.想到遷到一個乾淨點兒的地方嗎?

G: you mean almost like an environmental refugee? That's easier said than done. I was born here and I love this city.

你說做環境難民?那說起來容易,可是我出生在這兒,而且我喜歡這個城市.

A: but living here can't be good for your health.

但是住這兒對你的身體不好吧?

G: I know what you mean, but it can't be avoided. There are very few places left unaffected

我明白你的意思,但是也沒有辦法啊!現在很少有城市沒被汙染.

A: has your government done anything to try to solve the problem?

那你們政府與沒有采取什麼措施,愛解決這一個問題?

G: yes, but I don't think it alone can do enough to reverse the trend.

有啊,但是我覺得單靠一個政府的努力是不夠的.

A: you're right. I think all countries should work together to clean the world.

是這樣,我認為所有的政府應該共同努力來治理環境.

G: yeah, I could not agree more but we can't just leave it to the governments. Everyone needs to do their part.

完全同意但是我覺得也不能全依靠政府,我們每個人都應該儘自己一份力.

A: what do you think we ordinary people can do to protect the environment?

你覺得我們普通人在環保方面能做些什麼呢?

G: oh, there are lots of things that can be done. Taking public transport is a start.

有很多事情可以做啊,比如乘坐公共交通工具.

A: good idea, but I think I'll start riding my bike instead. It's better exercise.

好主意,不過我要開始騎自行車了,這更有助於鍛鍊身體.

G: there you go!

主意不錯!

  環保英語口語對話二

G: you know, an increasing number of people are sufferning from cancer these years in China.

近幾年來,中國越來越多的人死於癌症.

A: I heard! Cancer was the top killer in China last year.

聽說了,去年在中國死於癌症的人最多.

G: any idea why?

你怎麼看待這個問題呢?

A: I think environmental factors are probably the main cause. In Beijing alone, 70-80 percent of all fatal cancer cases are related to the environment.

我認為環境問題是最主要的原因.但在北京,70%--80%的重癌症病例都和環境有關係.

G: some say that's just the cost of rapid economic development over the past two decades.

有人說,這是由於我們過去20多年經濟過快發展造成的.

A: many people are wondering if China is heading towards an environmental disaster.

許多人在誇張,中國是否會走向環境災難.

G: oh, that goes too far , doesn't it?

那也太誇張了吧?

A: maybe, maybe not. One in four citizens has no access to clean drinking water. One third of the urban population is breathing polluted air. Finally, seven of the world's ten most polluted cities are in China.

或許吧,不好說.四分之一的人喝不到乾淨的水;三分之一的城市人口呼吸著受到汙染的'空氣;還有,世界上10個汙染最嚴重的城市,有7個就在中國.

G: is there any quick solution?

有什麼快速的解決辦法嗎?

A: not really. But the government has taken some measures to reverse it.

沒有.但是政府已經採取了很多措施.

G: like what?

有哪些啊?

A: so far the government has stipulated and reversed the relevant laws on water, air and solid waste pollution in order to achieve sustainable development.

到目前為止,政府在水,空氣,固體汙染等方面,已經制訂和修訂了相關法律,以實現可持續發展.

G: that should be a big help. However, we really need to promote the awareness of environmental issues among individuals. That way we can all help together.

那應該會有很大幫助吧! 但是,我認為需要提高人們的環保意識.

A: definitely, we have only one earth and we all have to share it.

的確.我們只有一個地球,必須共同保護她.

  環保英語口語句子:

We ordinary people ean do something to protect the environment.

我們普通人可以為環保盡綿薄之力。

The classified trash recycling has been started in our neighborhood.

我們小區已經實行垃圾分類回收了。

We ean help protect the environment by recycling wastes.

我們可以通過回收利用垃圾保護環境

The supermarket is using paper bag instead of plastics.

這家超市不用塑料袋,而是用紙袋。

Does“while pollution”refer to decomposable plastics?

“白色汙染”是指不可降解塑料袋汙染嗎?

The air in the city is seriously polluted.

這個城市的空氣汙染很嚴重。

Air pollution in Chian is extremely serious,especially in cities with heavy industry.

中國的空氣汙染很嚴重,尤其在重工業城市中。

Global warming is a serious issue.

全球變暖是很嚴重的問題。

If global temperatures increase even a degree or two, it could have catastrophic results.

如果全球氣溫上升一度或兩度,那就會帶來災難性的後果。

Environmental protection begins with expanding nature's ability to cleanse itself.

環境保護應該從提高自然的自潔能力開始。

Factories must not be allowed to emit dangerous chemicals in their smoke or waste water.

工廠應禁止在煙囪和廢水裡排放化學物質。

All the forests are being destroyed by acid rain.

森林正在被酸雨腐蝕。

The river is nearly dead. Emergency measures must be taken.

江河快枯死了,必須採取緊急措施。

More vehicles will mean more global warming.

車輛越多,全球變暖越會加劇。

Car exhaust is not only bad for our health; it is also bad for the environment.

汔車尾氣不僅對我們身體有害,而且汙染環境。

Taking public transportation instead of driving a car is one small way to help.

選擇公共交通而不開車,是易行的環保舉措。