當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

出國旅遊必須要懂得英語口語

英語口語 閱讀(3.2W)

出國旅遊必須要懂得英語口語有哪些你知道嗎?你對出國旅遊必須要懂得英語口語瞭解嗎?下面是yjbys小編為大家帶來的出國旅遊必須要懂得英語口語的知識,歡迎閱讀。

出國旅遊必須要懂得英語口語

  1. 前往某地

Excuse me, How do I get to the...? 請問如何前往......?

How do I get to the metro station?

the metro station(metro為歐洲常用字), the subway station (subway為北美洲常用字),

the underground station (underground為英國常用字)

Excuse me, Is there ... nearby?

Is therea change bureau (bureau de change) nearby?

請問附近有沒有外幣兌換所?

Is therea chemist’s (pharmacy / drugstore) nearby?

請問附近有沒有藥店?

  2、入境英語

May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

Where are you staying?

將在那兒住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的為何?

Do you have a return ticket to Hongkong?

是否有香港往返機票?

Sightseeing (Businese).

觀光 (公務)。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶多少現金?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

I'm just passing through.

我只是過境而已。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

  3、行李遺失英語

Where can I get my baggage / luggage?

我在何處可取得行李?

It's a small bag. It's light brown.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Can you describe your baggage?

請描述你的`行李。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  4、 海關申報英語

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。

Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

  5、機場旅遊資訊英語

Where is the tourist information?

旅遊諮詢中心在那裡?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?

Is there an airport bus to the city center? / Is there a shuttle service the airport to the city center?

是否有機場巴士可到市中心?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站牌 (計程車招呼站 )在那裡?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近車站 (海灘) 的飯店。

How much is it per night?

每晚費用為多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

這兒有飯店目錄嗎?

Does it include tax and service charge?

費用是否包含稅與服務費?

Is breakfast included?

早餐是否已包含於費用內?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留數日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel (rent a car) here?

我是否可在此預訂飯店 (租車) ?

  6、機位預約、確認英語

Hello. This is United Airlines.

聯合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再確認班機。

What's your name and flight number?

請說您的大名與班機號碼?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是傑瑞陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?

Now you have been booked.

沒問題,您已完成訂位。

I have booked you on the 10 o’clock flight.

我給你訂了10點鐘的飛機票。

I have booked you a room at the Park Hotel.

我已在百樂酒店為你訂了一個房間。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?

Two hours before departure time.

起飛前2小時。

You must check in at least one hour before.

你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。

  7、飛機客滿時英語

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那麼,請幫我重新訂位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?

What is the fare?

費用多少?