導語:出國旅遊不會英語怎麼辦,沒關係,YJBYS考試網小編為你收集了出國旅遊常用口語,讓你旅途門無憂!
基本語彙篇
謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It"s) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
問路篇
一、方向
East 東
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 兒
Front 前 方
Back 後 方
Side 側 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 後
First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路
二、請問如何前往 ...
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?
How do I get to the bus station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the subway station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the underground station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the train station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX? 請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station? 請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?
三、請問附近 ...
Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?
Is there a baker near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?
Is there a bar near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店
Is there a chemist's near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?
Is there a department store near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司
Is there a disco near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?
Is there a night club near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?
Is there a post box near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?
Is there a telephone near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 電 話 ?
Is there a travel agent near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 旅 遊 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by? 請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?
住宿篇
出外旅遊時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細瞭解家中的每一項裝置與使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨儘量向旅館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅遊成功與否,住宿的舒適感可是佔一席之地的。
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在臺北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的`房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?