當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

英語口語常用最佳句型集錦

英語口語 閱讀(5.84K)

1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

英語口語常用最佳句型集錦

2.I work for the government. 我在政府機關做事。

3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高興見到你。

4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜歡你的幽默感。

5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高興再次見到你。

6.I’ll call you. 我會打電話給你。

7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat. 我想吃點東西。

9.I need your help. 我需要你的幫助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你談一下。

11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多問題。

12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我們的夢想成真。

13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望見到你。

14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我應該節食/漲工資。

15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.聽說你要結婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what your mean. 我瞭解你的意思。

17.I can’t do this. 我不能這麼做。

me explain why I was late. 讓我解釋遲到的理由。

’s have a beer or something. 咱們喝點啤酒什麼的。

e is your office? 你們的辦公室在哪?

is your plan? 你的計劃是什麼?

is the store closing? 這家店什麼時候結束營業?

you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九點能來嗎?

I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十點過後再回家嗎?

meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 會議原定了兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

’s birthday is this week. 湯姆的生日就在這個星期。

d you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一會呢?

you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能請你替我個班/你能幫我嗎/你能告訴我到那裡怎麼走嗎?

d you do me a big favor? 能否請你幫我個忙?

is crazy about Crazy English. 他對瘋狂英語很著迷。

you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他買那車花了多少錢嗎?

you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了嗎?/欺騙他的妻子嗎?

you hear about the new project? 你知道那個新專案嗎?

you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道這些襯衫都賣半價了嗎?

you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天請假嗎?

37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜歡和你一起工作。

you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道嗎?斯通最終和他的祕書結婚了。

’s get together for lunch. 讓我們一起吃頓午餐吧。

did you do on your test? 你這次考試的結果如何?

you think you can come? 你認為你能來嗎?

was your weekend ? 你週末過得怎麼樣?

is my card. 這是我的名片。

is used to eating out all the time. 他已經習慣在外面吃飯了。

45.I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一臺電腦作生日禮物。

職場面試常會被問到的問題

me about yourself。

這是面試問題中的經典頭道“開胃菜”,主要考察求職者的個性是否符合公司的企業文化,所以回答時要儘量貼近這個公司的情況來推銷自己。比如這個公司屬於汽車行業,那麼你就該回答:“Driving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends。

”要找到自己跟這個公司的切合點,讓面試官瞭解你適合這個環境

are your three greatest strengths?

回答這個問題時不可以只是簡單回答:“I’m really organized, punctual and get along well with others。”簡潔、精煉找到這個公司所看重的特長,是回答這個問題的關鍵。像要應聘金融行業,可以說:“I think my three strongest strengths are details-oriental, patient and cautious。”但如果應聘者是一個銷售精英,可以說:“I think my strongest strengths are aggressive, hard working and communicative。”總之,需要考慮到應聘公司及職務的需要來選擇表現自己的優勢。

are your three greatest weaknesses?

鐵芸強調,老闆都願意找到一個瞭解、熱愛工作,並能夠為公司創造價值的員工。所以不要很誠實地把自己的毛病都暴露出來,而是要有策略地選擇一些能夠為自己加分的缺點。比如:“I am a perfectionist and I pay very much attention to details. Sometimes I am quite captious。”

are you interested in working for our company?

此問題主要考察應聘者是否瞭解這個工作,或者是否真正有興趣,所以需要圍繞整個公司的具體情況,讓面試官知道你很清楚這個公司的運營模式,以及對這項工作非常積極。建議不要以“It seemed like a good career move。”或是“I havent been able to find anything else interesting。”為開始。如果能有一些實際回答的話,加分會更多。應聘者可以這樣回答:“I read an article in the newspaper and was very impressed by ……”但是前提是你必須真的對這家公司作了研究,同時也要注意,不要讓面試官覺得你是為了討好面試官而言過其實。

did you leave your last job?

跳槽的原因可能是因為上一份工作非常糟糕,但面試並不是適合抱怨的場合,而且千萬不要對現有或是過去的僱主或同事進行這樣的評論:“I didnt agree with the companys direction。”“I got no recognition for my work。”“My boss was totally unreasonable。”鐵芸建議,要從自身發展的角度出發來回答:“I love my last job and really learned a lot from it, but I need a new platform and bigger space to make my career successful。”總之,要讓面試官知道,以前的公司在你的眼中並非一錢不值,你是懷著感激來評價他們的。

we hire you,how long will you stay with us?

比Love更動聽的英文單詞

關於愛情,我們已說了很多。

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

Love is the greatest refreshment in life.

但我記得的只是兒時吃過的一種叫“love is…”的泡泡糖,開啟包裝,總會有張漫畫小紙條,上面寫著“Love is the hot chocolate he makes for you”在這冷得不能再冷的冬季,喝著honey泡的香濃巧克力,聊聊英文中的愛情物語,心裡也暖烘烘的。

Adore

注意了,這裡不是love。在我看來,Love是一個被用濫了的詞,從黃飛鴻的一句“愛老虎油”到麥當勞叔叔的“I’m loving it”,隨處可見love的身影。英語中的“I love you”也遠不及中文的“我愛你”那麼濃烈和煽情。而adore這個詞源於西班牙語,天生就有著古典浪漫的意味。感覺就像一位優雅的gentleman邀請心儀的lady跳舞,他微彎著腰,期盼、忐忑、尊重與喜歡融化在清澈、明亮的目光中。面對心怡的女人,說上一句“I absolutely totally utterly adore you”,是不是比快餐式的I love you更能打動人心呢?或者不經意的恭維說You are so adorable,保準對面的女生心花怒放,笑的大牙都掉光光。

Chemistry

有個熟識的美國女孩曾向我說起她的浪漫愛情故事,那是典型的一見鍾情。她說,There was an immediate chemistry between us the first time we met.當時我就納悶,難不成這倆人都對化學感興趣?後來才知道,Chemistry is the understanding and attraction between two people.想起初戀的時候,每次見到他,我心裡那叫一小鹿亂撞啊,連腳趾頭都羞紅了,這麼強烈的化學反應難怪英語裡也說chemistry。如果有人問你:How are you two going? 你可以回答:We’re getting along very well. We have a good chemistry.絕對地道,絕對出彩。

Crush,就是迷戀的意思。

I have a crush on her/him就是對某位男生或女生十分著迷,通常指的是不太熟的異性。高中時,我特別迷戀校籃球隊的.那個中鋒,瘋狂到甚至偷偷跟蹤他回家。這就可以說,I have a big/major crush on him.又比如你在聚會上認識一個傾國傾城的美眉,回來後茶飯不思,用crush來形容就再恰當不過了。當然,這跟fall in love with不太一樣,fall in love with somebody多半指的是雙方陷入熱戀,而crush則比較慘,通常是一廂情願。事實上,crush這個詞非常常用,大概這年頭一廂情願的事越來越多吧。:)

Date,地球人都知道,就是約會的意思。

當某人向你炫耀You know what, I’m dating Jenny currently. She’s the most adorable girl I’ve ever seen.他的意思是他和Jenny正在熱火朝天地交往中。另外,Date還可以指約會的物件。值得一提的是,這裡指關係處於曖昧階段的男女,如果真正確定男女朋友關係,還互稱date就顯得見外了。在“Notting Hill”這部影片中,Anna和William本來約好當晚上見面,結果William突然想起他必須參加妹妹的生日派對,這時候Anna便主動提出:If it’s fine with you, I’ll be your date to your little sister’s birthday party. 另外,生活節奏的加快使人們只顧埋頭工作,社交圈子越來越小,找到合適伴侶的機會也越來越渺茫。於是,很多人開始求助於情侶介紹所。這類機構掌握了很多單身男女的資料,然後將興趣,愛好以及性格相匹配的男女湊到一塊。這種約會,被稱之為blind date,說白了,和相親差不多,完全碰運氣。

Break up,誰都不願意看到這樣的結局。

通常來說,兩個人分手就是緣分走到了盡頭,很難說到底是誰的錯。所以無論哪方提出分手,都最好不要直接說I want to break up with you.那樣實在是雪上加霜,是很hurtful很不仁道的行為。如果換成,I am sorry, John. It’s just we don’t match very well. So we better be friends.就顯得誠懇多了,也避免了對方一哭二鬧三上吊的尷尬局面。這種鬧得很不愉快的分手方式被成為ugly break-up。I bet it’s the least you want.

生氣時用得著的英語口語

1. Stop complaining! 別發牢騷!

2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!

3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?

4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不應該那樣做!

5. You’re a jerk! 你是個廢物/混球!

6. Don’t talk to me like that! 別那樣和我說話!

7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰?

8. What’s your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我討厭你!

10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不願再見到你!

11. You’re crazy! 你瘋了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?(美國人絕對常用!)

13. Don’t bother me. 別煩我。

14. Knock it off. 少來這一套。

15. Get out of my face. 從我面前消失!

16. Leave me alone. 走開。

17. Get lost。滾開!

18. Take a hike! 哪兒涼快哪兒歇著去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了。

20. It’s none of your business. 關你什麼事!

21. What’s the meaning of this? 這是什麼意思?

22. How dare you! 你敢!

23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你這蠢豬!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 臉皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厭倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李陽老師常用)

28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我聽膩了你的廢話。

29. Shut up! 閉嘴!

30. What do you want? 你想怎麼樣?

31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道現在都幾點嗎?

32. What were you thinking? 你腦子進水啊?

33. How can you say that? 你怎麼可以這樣說

34. Who says? 誰說的?

35. That’s what you think! 那才是你腦子裡想的!

36. Don’t look at me like that. 別那樣看著我。

37. What did you say? 你說什麼?

38. You are out of your mind. 你腦子有毛病!

39. You make me so mad。你氣死我了啦。

40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

41. **** off. 滾蛋。

42. Don’t give me your shit. 別跟我胡扯。

43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 別找藉口。

44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你這討厭鬼。

45. You’re an asshole. 你這缺德鬼。

46. You bastard! 你這雜種!

47. Get over yourself. 別自以為是。

48. You’re nothing to me. 你對我什麼都不是。

49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的錯。

50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虛。

51. I can’t help it. 我沒辦法。

52. That’s your problem. 那是你的問題。

53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想聽!

54. Get off my back. 少跟我羅嗦。

55. Give me a break. 饒了我吧。

56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以為你在跟誰說話?

57. Look at this mess! 看看這爛攤子!

58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底為什麼不跟我說實話?

讓人生保持快樂的準則

Twenty Rules for Happy Life

1. Compliment three people every day。

每天讚美三個人。

2. Watch a sunrise。

看日出。

3. Be the first to say "Hello."

先向別人打招呼。

4. Live beneath your means。

靠自己的力量生活。

5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated。

像自己希望得到的善待一樣善待他人。

6. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen。

不要放棄任何人;奇蹟總會發生。

7. Remember someone's name。

記住每個人的名字。

8. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage。

不要祈求得到什麼東西,但可以祈求智慧和勇氣。

9. Be tough-minded, but tender hearted。

意志要堅強,但心地要善良。

10. Be kinder than you have to be。

仁慈,再仁慈一點。

11. Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated。

不要忘記一個人最偉大的情感需要是得到別人的欣賞。

12. Keep your promises。

履行自己的諾言。

13. Show cheerfulness even when you don't feel it。

即使沒有快樂的感覺,也要努力表現出來。

14. Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years。

切記所謂的“一夜成名”通常需要付出“15年的努力”。

15. Leave everything better than you found it。

讓一切變得更加美好。

16. Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do。

切記勝利者通常會做失敗者不想做的事情。

17. When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day。

早上到辦公室時,先說一件能讓每個人在一天中感到愉快的事。

18. Don't rain on other people's parades。

看到別人的輝煌時,不要抱怨。

19. Don't waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them。

抓住一切機會對別人說“我愛你”。

20. Keep some things to yourself and don't promote havoc by hurting people you love。

自己承受一些事情,不要讓所愛的人受傷害。

We all laugh. We all hurt. We all make mistakes. We all dream. That's life. It's a journey. Please follow these rules to make the journey of your life a journey of joy!

優秀句子選讀

任何問題都要講道理。不讓中國加入WTO實在沒有道理。

One should always be reasonable. It is indeed unreasonable to bar China from joining the WTO.

入世與否,對中國來說也是一個政治、面子、尊嚴問題。

For China, the WTO accession is also a political question, and a matter of self-respect and dignity.

我們不能出賣我們的國格,不能出賣我們的人民。

We can neither give up our national dignity nor betray our people.

他們沒有把談判內容向你們公佈,只是向你們吹吹風。

They haven't given you the whole story about the negotiations, but only a few scanty lines about them. What they told you about the negotiations is a simple briefing instead of a detailed account.

現在美國人得逞一時,神氣得很。

The Americans are being carried away with their temporary success. What airs they have given themselves.

西方國家的霸氣明顯上升。

Western countries have become obviously more hegemonistic.

Western countries have assumed a greater hegemonistic air.

Western countries have puffed up.

把國內的事情辦好

To do a good job at home

To run the domestic affairs well

Proper management of home affairs

把改革的力度、發展的速度和社會的承受程度統一起來

To strike a balance among the intensity of reform, the pace of development and people's sustainability

To give all-round consideration to…

To balance well the intensity of reform, pace of development and public adaptability

深圳經濟特區發揮了很好的視窗作用和輻射作用。

Shenzhen Special Economic Zone has played a very positive role as a window, bridge and economic powerhouse.

Shenzhen SEZ has served the nation well as a showcase of opening-up, a gateway of international exchange and a powerhouse of economic and technological development.

這個數字雖然已經擠掉了一些水分,仍然有水分。

This figure has already been trimmed down to reflect the reality, but it is still an inflated figure.

從嚴治政

To run government strictly

To subject government behavior to tight discipline

To pursue good governance

領導幹部必須管好自己的配偶、子女和身邊工作人員。

Senior officials (leaders) have to ensure that their spouses, children and office staff behave (conduct) properly.

世界格局已經發生了巨大變化。

Tremendous changes have taken place in the world pattern (structure, configuration).

聽君一席話,勝讀十年書。

Your remarks are more inspiring (enlightening) than what I have read in ten years.

You are a great conversationalist (philosopher)!

This is a very interesting conversation. I enjoy it very much.

逢凶化吉,遇難呈祥

To have a way of turning ill luck into good and crisis into success

In time of crisis, luck is always on his (her, our) side.

有緣分 (To be pre-destined)

我們又見面了,看來咱們倆有點緣分呵。

Nice to see you again. This is a small world.

茫茫人海,你能嫁給我難道不是緣分嗎?