當前位置:才華齋>英語>公共英語>

公共英語四級口語練習2017

公共英語 閱讀(2.76W)

誰也不能隨隨便便成功,它來自徹底的自我管理和毅力。以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的`2017年公共英語四級口語練習,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

公共英語四級口語練習2017
  part A

How Terrible!

Oh, on! A ghost! 哇!有鬼呀!

My goodness! A snake! 天呀!有蛇!

His eyes will pop out in astonishment. 他因為害怕而瞪大了眼睛。

Frightened to death. 嚇死人了。

Shook up. 嚇住。

I've lost my nerve. 我失去了勇氣

She is scared to death. 她嚇得半死。

How awful. 多可怕呀!

He is shocked. 他受到了打擊。

She will be amazed when she wakes up for dinner. 她要是在吃晚餐的時候醒來。必定會大吃一驚。

OPPS! 哇!

He is surprised. 他大為驚訝。

She cried with shock. 她因受驚嚇而喊叫。

She was so stunned, that she couldn't speak. 她驚愕得說不出話來。

The crowd gasped with astonishment. 大家驚訝的屏住呼吸。

He surprised them, so they gave up quietly. 他出其不意地襲擊了他們,因此他們乖乖地投降了。

They jumped at the unexpected noise. 他們因突如其來的聲音嚇得跳了起來。

She screamed in astonishment. 她驚嚇得發出尖叫。

He was so startled that he yelled. 他驚嚇得高聲喊叫。

He turned white with amazement. 他害怕得臉都蒼白了。

Got all in a panic. 驚恐萬分。

  part B

I'm So Sad...

Broke again. 又破產了。

That was my last one, too. 那可是我最後額財產了。

Sigh. He doesn't even know I'm alive. 啊啊,他一直都不知道我還活著。

The only feasting I do these days is in my dream. 這幾天我只能在夢中享受山珍海味了。

I lost two teeth, my contract, and the game. (意譯)福無雙降,禍不單行;黃鼠狼單咬病鴨子。

Sob, I lost. 嗚嗚,我又輸了。

He tricked me. I hate him. 他耍弄了我,好恨他。

Johnny doesn't like me. 喬妮不喜歡我。

I blew it. 我們吹了。

I'm all washed up. 我都完事了(筋疲力盡了)。

Joe was really a rat. 喬(生前)是個十足的大騙子。(咒罵)

Shh! He'll hear you. 咻,小聲點,他會聽到的