當前位置:才華齋>英語>高階英語>

經典電影英文臺詞

高階英語 閱讀(2.75W)

導語:經典電影裡面有許多經典的臺詞,下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的經典電影英文臺詞,歡迎參考!

經典電影英文臺詞

1. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. ”

我喜歡早上剛睡醒時的感覺,一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有怎麼樣的結局。

2. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next.

我認為生命是一種禮物,我不想揮霍生命。因為你永遠都不會知道接下來生活會帶給你什麼。

3. You are going to get out of there. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there. Not this night. Not like this.

你一定會獲取的,你會活下去,你會生很多孩子,然後看著他們長大,直到慢慢老去,最後安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚,不是在這裡,像這樣死去。

4. God shall wipe away[1] all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither

shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦乾了他們的眼淚,這裡不再有死亡,不再有悲傷,不再有垂死掙扎,也不再有痛苦,只因往事已去。

——Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate[2] balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的`時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不意味著你要到處闖禍。

3. You can’t change the past.

過去的事是無法改變的。

4. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但你可以選擇逃避,也可以選擇從中學習。

5. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for[3] it, who will?

這是我的國土,如果我不為她而戰鬥,還等誰呢?

——The Lion King 《獅子王》

1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,因為它們的羽毛閃耀著自由的光輝。

2. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼會讓你淪為囚犯,而希望可以讓你重獲自由。

3. Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。

4. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

堅強的人可以救贖自己,而偉大的人能夠拯救他人。

——Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救贖》

1. As long as[4] we share the same objectives[5] and open our hearts, habits and language

differences will not be an obstacle[6].

只要我們目標一致,並敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。

2. The past will always come and we will accept it.

該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。

3. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution[7] .

真相是個美麗而可怕的東西,所以要謹慎對待它。

4. When in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition[8] , no other.

當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知。除此之外,別無他物。

——Harry Potter 《哈利波特》

[1] wipe away 擦去 [2] delicate adj. 微妙的 [3] fight for 為……而奮鬥

[4] as long as 只要;如果 [5] objective n. 目的;目標 [6] obstacle n. 阻礙

[7] caution n. 謹慎 [8] in addition 另外;此外