當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

關於吃飯的常用英語口語

校園 閱讀(1.91W)

Hungry? 餓了嗎?

關於吃飯的常用英語口語

I‘m hungry 我餓了

I’m feeling a little bit peckish 我肚子有點餓了

I‘m famished! 我餓死了!

I’m starving! 我餓死了!

I‘m starved! 我餓死了!

I’m starved to death! 我餓死了!

I could eat a horse! 我餓極了(我連一匹馬都能吃掉)!

I‘m not hungry at all. 我一點兒也不餓。

We have some snacks 吃點兒點心吧

Where are the snacks? 點心在哪兒?

They’re in the cupboard 在碗櫥裡

Is it time for dinner yet? 該吃晚飯了吧?

Is dinner ready? 晚飯做好了嗎?

Have you made dinner? 晚飯做好了嗎?

Have you got supper ready? 晚飯做好了嗎?

Oh,it‘s not. But I’m almost ready here. 還沒有,不過快做好了。

What‘s good tonight? 今晚做什麼好吃的了?

What would you like for dinner? 晚飯你想吃什麼?

What do you want to eat for dinner? 晚飯你想吃什麼?

What should I fix for dinner? 晚飯做什麼好呢?

What should I make for dinner? 晚飯做什麼好呢?

What should I cook for dinner? 晚飯做什麼好呢?

What should I whip up for dinner? 晚飯做什麼好呢?

What’s for dinner tonoght? 今天晚飯吃什麼?

What‘s for dinner? 晚飯吃什麼?

What would you like for dinner? 晚飯你想吃什麼?

What do you feel like? 你想吃點什麼?

I like to eat hamburgers. 我喜歡吃漢堡。

Hamburgers are my cup of tea. 漢堡包是我喜歡吃得。

I have a sweet tooth. 我喜歡吃甜東西。

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish? 晚餐想吃牛肉,雞肉還是魚?

I feel like some fish and chips for supper 晚餐我想吃魚和土豆條

Shall we dress some salad? 我們調些沙拉怎麼樣?

I’m making a salad. 我正在做沙拉。

Is the fish cooked enough? 魚做的火候夠嗎?

Would you like a taste? 你要嚐嚐嗎?

Want a taste? 要嚐嚐嗎?

How about a bite? 來嘗一口?

We had roast mutton for dinner. 我們晚上吃烤羊肉。

How about steak? 吃牛排怎麼樣?

We‘re having curry today 今天吃咖哩飯

How soon can you get it ready? 還要多久才能做好?

How soon will it be done? 還要多久才能做好?

How long before you can get it ready? 還要多久才能做好?

When will it be ready? 還要多久才能做好?

It’s almost ready. 差不多做好了。

It will be on the table in a minute. 馬上就上桌了。

Don‘t stand around doing nothing. 別站在那兒什麼也不幹。

Spread a cloth over the table 在桌子上鋪上桌布

Would you help me set the table? 你能幫我準備餐具嗎?

Help me set the table. 來幫忙擺碗筷。

I’d be happy to 樂意之至

It‘s all ready 都準備好了

Shall we begin? 可以吃了嗎?

Please go ahead 請先吃吧

Please help yourself 請先吃吧

It’s time to eat 該吃飯了

Call everyone to the table. 叫大家來吃飯。

Call the family to dinner. 叫全家人來吃飯。

Call everyone to dinner. 叫每個人吃飯。

Food time! 開飯了!

Come and get it! 開飯了!/該吃飯了!

Time to eat! 吃飯了!

It‘s time to eat! 吃飯了!

It’s time for dinner. 該吃飯了。

Let‘s eat. 來吃吧。

I’m coming. 這就來啦。

Be right there. 馬上就到。

I‘ll be right there. 我馬上就到。

I’m on my way. 這就來了。

Did you wash your hand well? 手洗乾淨了嗎?

Not yet. I‘ll be there momentarily. 還沒有呢,我這就去。

Finally 終於吃上飯了

Shall we say a grace? 我們開始祈禱吧? 點選演示視訊

Get all you want. 隨便拿(吃)。 點選演示視訊

Can you pass me the grean beans, please? 請把豆角遞給我好嗎? 點選演示視訊

Don’t pick it with your fingers, just take a spoon. 別用手拿,用勺子。 點選演示視訊

Don‘t spill it 別弄灑了

Don’t tip it over 別弄灑了

Be careful not to spill it. 小心不要濺出來。

Don‘t pig out. 不要狼吞虎嚥。

That was a wonderful meal! 這頓飯真棒!

Wow! Chicken noodle clam chowder soup! It’s really deliciouse 哇! 雞湯麵蛤肉海鮮湯,真香!

What delectable food you cook! 你做的.飯真好吃!

A hearty meal. The food is excellent 一頓豐盛晚餐,這菜真好吃

I‘m glad you enjoy it. 真高興你喜歡吃。

It’s good to be home 還是家好呀

It feels so good to be home 還是家好呀

I don‘t like celery 我不喜歡吃芹菜

I don’t like asparagus 我不喜歡吃蘆筍

I hate to eat asparagus. 我不喜歡吃蘆筍。

I detest asparagus. 我討厭蘆筍。

Don‘t be picky. 不許挑食。

Don’t be so fussy about your food. 你別那麼挑食。

Don‘t be such a picky eater. 不要這麼挑食。

I’m picky. 我這人很挑食。

I‘m choosy. 我這人很挑食。

I’m so fussy with my food. 我很挑剔我的食物。

I know it‘s not good for me. 我知道這樣對身體不好。

But I just can’t eat anything I don‘t like. 可是我就是吃不下任何我不喜歡吃的東西。

I think you should force yourself to eat them. 我認為你應該強迫你自己去吃。

Be quiet and eat your food. 別說話,吃你的飯。

Don’t talk when you eat your food. 吃飯時不要說話。

Don‘t talk with your mounth full. 嘴裡有東西時不要說話。

Keep quiet while your mouth is full. 嘴裡有東西時不要說話。

Don’t read at the table. 不要在吃飯時看書。

No TV during dinner. 吃飯時不要電視

Have some more soup. 多喝點湯。

Would you like some more of this? 再來點兒這個菜吧?

Will you have a little more fish? 你再吃點魚好嗎?

How about seconds? 再來點怎麼樣?

Some more. 再來一些。

Just a little, please. 就來一點點。

Just a smidgen. 就來一點點。

Just a smidgen of tomato sauce. 就來一點點的番茄醬。

A tincy wincy bit. 就一點點。

Just a tincy wincy bit of spice. 就要一撮辣椒醬。

Just a dash. 就一點。

Just a dash of garlic. 就來點點蒜。

Just add a drop of vodka 就加點點伏特加。

Eat all of your vegetables 把碗裡的菜吃光

Finish your vegetables 把碗裡的菜吃光

Finish up your vegetables 把碗裡的菜吃光

Finish up your plate 把飯吃光

I don‘t want to eat them. 我不想吃了。

I’m full. 我飽了。

I‘m full up. 我很飽了。

I’m not hungry anymore. 我飽了。 點選演示視訊

I feel stuffed. 我覺得飽了。

I have been quite full. 我已經很飽了。

I can‘t take it any more. 我不能再吃了。

I’m up to my neck. 我實在吃不下了。

I‘m positively full.I have no more room. 太飽了,我吃不下了

I’m absolutely stuffed 我絕對吃飽了

You eat like a sparrow! 你的飯量很小!

Would you like any help to clear the table? 我來幫你收拾桌子好嗎?

Let me help you put the dishes away first 我先幫你收拾盤子吧

Would you clear the table? 能幫我收拾桌子嗎?

Would you put the dishes away? 能幫我收拾盤子嗎?

It‘s your turn to clear the table. 該你收拾桌子了。

It’s your turn to do the dishes. 該你洗碗了。

It‘s not my turn. 今天不該我洗。

Whose turn is it to do the dishes? 輪到誰來洗碗了?

Wash the dishes. 把盤子洗了。

Wash the plates. 把盤子洗了。

Do the dishes. 把盤子洗了。

Ok. I’ll wash the dishes. 好吧,我來洗盤子。

I‘ll scour the dishes. 我來洗盤子。

I will. 我就洗。

I’ll dry the dishes. 我擦盤子。

I‘ll mop up the plates. 我擦盤子。

My sister eats very little. 我妹妹吃得很少。

My sister doesn’t eat very much. 我妹妹吃得不多。

My sister eats like a bird. 我妹妹食量很少。

My older brother eats very much. 我哥哥吃得很多。

My older brother is a big eater. 我哥哥很能吃。

My older brother eats like a horse. 我哥哥特別能吃。