當前位置:才華齋>英語>綜合英語>

朗文英語歌曲過去與現在的動物

綜合英語 閱讀(1.36W)

導語:隨著時代的進步,有些動物慢慢消失,有些動物卻悄然出生,下面是一篇關於過去與現在的動物的朗文英語歌曲,歡迎來學習。

朗文英語歌曲過去與現在的動物

  Animals past and present

  過去與現在的動物

J: Hello! It's time for another app show of y, well today we're going to learn about different kinds of animals. Animals like dinosaurs. Here's a song called "Dinosaur Days". Let's listen!

大家好,現在是實用話語的時間。今天我們要一起學習不同種類的動物,例如恐龍。現在讓我們一起聽一首“恐龍時代”的兒歌吧。

Singing time

唱歌時間

J: Are you ready to singing?

你們準備好一起唱了嗎?

Singing again

唱歌時間

J: Grace loves animals. And she always likes to help animals. So today she's helping an endangered animal. Do you know what in there endangered animal is? Let's watch and find out.

Grace很喜歡動物。她經常會做很多幫助動物的事情。今天她就幫忙宣傳保護一種瀕危動物。你知道宣傳單張裡的是什麼瀕危動物嗎?讓我們一起來看看吧。

G: Here, Colly.

嘿,Colly,這裡。

C: What's this?

這是什麼?

G: It's a story of Komodo Dragon. I've read it and I am giving it to people.

這是一個關於巨蜥的.故事。我讀過之後就拿來給大家看看。

C: OK! Big deal!

好啊,真了不起!

G: Big deal?! It isn't a big deal. The Komodo Dragon is endangered and people need to know. And this is it's place. Look at this.

了不起?這不是了不起的事情。巨蜥是瀕危動物,人們需要知道這個事實。這就是它的困境,你看看。

C: They're not cute and kindly like your puppies, you know? I mean they are ugly and ammophilous. Why do you want to help Komodo Dragons?

它們又不可愛,又不像你的小狗那麼友好,你知道嗎?我意思是它們好醜,而且是沙棲類群,你為什麼要幫助它們呢?

G: I want to help because they're endangered.

因為它們是瀕危動物啊。

C: Endangered? What does endangered mean?

瀕危動物?什麼意思呢?

G: It means that Komodo Dragon endangered of becoming extinct.

意思是這種巨蜥的生物正面臨著滅絕的危險。

C: OK. What's extinct?

好的。什麼是滅絕?

G: A kind of animal become extinct when it dies out. Like dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are extinct.

一種動物種類全死掉後,就是滅絕。就像恐龍一樣,它已經滅絕了。

C: Oh, yeah, right! Now dinosaurs are cool. Some dinosaurs were bigger than elephants. And they lived on earth for more than a hundred sixty millions years, and they died out sixty-five millions years ago. Is that extinct?

噢,對!現在恐龍聽起來就很酷。有一些恐龍比大象還要高大,它們生存了一百六十年左右,大約是在6500萬年前就全滅絕。這樣就是滅絕?

G: Well, you know lots of about dinosaurs.

哇,你知道很多恐龍的故事啊。

C: Hey, do you want to go to the zoo this afternoo?

嘿,你下午想去動物園嗎?

G: Sure. But why do you want to go to the zoo?

當然。但是為什麼要去動物園?

C: We can this Komodo Dragons.

我們可以去看巨蜥啊。

G: That's a great idea! Oh yeah, the polar bears are there too. And they're just so cute and kindly.

這是個好主意!對了,北極熊也在那裡,它們就很可愛又很友好了。

J: All animals are special. But endangered animals are very special. And it's important to help all endangered animals. How can you help? Well that's all for this week. I'll see you next time.

所有的物種都很特別的。但是,瀕危動物更加特別,而且保護它們是不可或缺的事情。你會怎麼去保護它們呢?好了,今天的節目就到這裡,我們下週再見!