當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語聽力>

英語聽力練習:《當幸福來敲門》臺詞

英語聽力 閱讀(9.49K)

在看電影的時候,也要分出一點精力來看看下面的臺詞,這樣就看電影學英語量不誤啦。下面是小編整理的<當幸福來敲門>臺詞,希望對大家練習英語聽力有用,更多訊息請關注應屆畢業生網。

英語聽力練習:《當幸福來敲門》臺詞

-Hey.

-嘿

-Hey, baby.

-嗨,老婆

-What happened?

-怎麼了?

-No, nothing.

-沒事.

-Look, I can't get Christopher today.

-我今天不能去接小克了.

-Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7.

-別這樣,我七點得值夜班.

-I know. I have got to go to Oakland.

-我知道,我得去奧克蘭。

-So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him,et him in bed, and be back here by 7?

-所以我得接小克,幫他煮飯,哄他睡覺 然後趕在七點前上班?

-Yes.

-對

-And we got the tax-bill notice today. What are you gonna do about that?

-今天又接到繳稅單。怎麼辦?

-Look, this is what we gotta do.

-琳達,我非去不可

You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it? That's mine.

-看到那輛輪胎被鎖住的車子嗎?那是我的車。

There's no parking near hospitals.

醫院門口不準停車

That's what happens when you're always in a rush.

不過每次趕時間都會這樣

Thanks anyway. Very much.

多謝了

-Maybe next quarter.

-也許下一季吧。

-It's possible.

-很有可能。

I needed to sell at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare.

我每個月得賣兩臺才能支付 房租和托兒費。

I'd have to sell one pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.

現在我得再賣一臺,才能付停車罰單

The problem is...I haven't sold any for a while.

問題是 我連一臺都賣不出去

-Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?

-你幾時開始不愛吃起司通心粉的?

-Since birth?

-我一直都不愛吃呀。

-What's that?

-那是什麼?

-What?

-什麼?

-What is this?

-這是什麼?

-It's a gift for Christopher.

-小克的生日禮物

-From who?

-誰送的?

-Cynthia from work.

-我的.同事辛蒂亞

-It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.

-大人才會玩,小克不會玩 但她不知道

-What are you supposed to do with it?

-這要怎麼玩?

-Make every side the same color.

-把每一面轉成同一個顏色

-Did you pay the taxes?

-你繳稅了嗎?

-No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.

-沒有,我要申請延期

-You already filed an extension.

-你已經申請過了

-Yeah, well, I gotta file another one.

-我要再申請一次

-That's... It's $650. I'll have it in the next month.

-650元,下個月就會有了

-That means interest, right?And a penalty?

-還要加上利息?和罰款?

- Yeah, a little bit.

-對,不多啦

-Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?

-你就讓我來處理吧,別緊張

-Come here. Calm down.

-冷靜

-I have to go back to work.

-我得回去工作

-Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink.

-準備上床了 ,盤子放進洗碗槽

-A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for...

-幾天前我拿到一份報告

...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition.

美國經濟狀況的評估報告

You won't like it. I didn't like it.

你們不會高興,我也不高興

But we have to face the truth...

但是我們必須面對現實

then go to work to turn things around.

努力改善經濟狀況

And make no mistake about it, we can turn them around.

不要懷疑,經濟一定會改善

The federal budget is out of control.

聯邦預算嚴重超支

And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 this budget year that ends September 30th.

今年的財政赤字高達八百億元估計將會在本年度9月30日結束

That deficit is larger than the entire federal budget in 1957.

赤字比1957年的聯邦預算更高

And so is the almost $80 will pay in interest this year on the national debt.

今年的國債太高,光是利息就要支付八百億元

Twenty years ago, in federal government payroll was less than $ 13 billion.

20年前的1960年,聯邦政府薪資只有130億元

Today it is 75 billion.

現在是750億元

During these 20 years, our population has only increased by 23.3 percent...

二十來美國人口的成長率 只有百分之23點3

-Man, I got two questions for you

-嘿,我有兩個問題

-What do you do? And how do you do it?

-你從事哪一行?要怎麼入行?

-I'm a stockbroker.

-我是股票經紀人

-Stockbroker. Oh, goodness.

-股票經紀人,天啊

-Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?

-需要大學文憑嗎?

-You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people. That's it.

-不需要 只要有數字觀念和交際能力。就這麼簡單

-Hey, you take care.

-保重了

-I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend. But I need it back for Monday.

-車子我借你用,週一要還我哦

-Feed the meter.

-你付停車費

-I still remember that moment.

-我永遠記得那一刻

They all looked so damn happy to me.

大家看起來都很幸福快樂

Why couldn't I look like that?

幸福為什麼不能來敲我的門?

-I'm gonna try to get home by 6.

-我會盡量六點到家

I'm gonna stop by a brokerage firm after work.

待會兒我要先去證券公司

-For what?

-幹什麼?

-I wanna see about a job there.

-我想申請一份工作