當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

BEC商務英語聽力指導:常用的電話用句

商務英語 閱讀(2.62W)

商務英語考試分兩個階段進行。第一階段為筆試,包括閱讀、寫作和聽力,第二階段為口試。下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於BEC商務英語聽力指導:常用的電話用句,希望對大家的備考有所幫助。

BEC商務英語聽力指導:常用的電話用句

 篇一:

I'm trying to catch Mary, please.我想與Mary聯絡。

Mary is not available at the 現在沒空接電話

What time should I call back?我應該何時再打來?

About 9:30.大約九點半。

May I speak to Miss Wang?我可以和王小姐講話嗎?

She is in a meeting until night.她開會要開到晚上。

OK. I will try her back then.好的,我到時再試試看。

Okey. Thank you.好的,謝謝。

May I please speak to Mr. Kong?我可以孔先生講話嗎?

He is with someone right now. Would you hold?他現在在會客。你可以稍等嗎?

She is busy now.她正忙著呢。

John cannot get to the phone right 現在沒辦法接電話。

He is on another line right now.他正在接另一個電話。

John is tied up at the present 現在有事。

She is not able to take your call at the moment.她現在沒辦法接你的.電話。

Hello, May I speak to Miss Li, please?喂。我可以請李小姐接電話嗎?

This is she.我就是。

Oh, Miss Li. This is Tom. I didn't recognize your voice.噢,李小姐。我是湯姆。我沒聽出你的聲音。

Joan?是簡嗎?

Who is that?你是誰?

It's John. Didn't you recognize my voice?我是約翰。你沒聽出我的聲音?

No, you sound different today.沒有,今天你的聲音聽起來不一樣。

It's because I have a bad cold.那是因為我患了重感冒。

This is he speaking.我就是。

Bob speaking.我就是鮑勃。

 篇二:

Clark's k's劇院

I hear that you have a Italy Symphony Orchestra concert on the 15th evening.聽說15號晚上義大利交響樂團要在貴院演奏。

And I wonder if there are some balcony seats still available.不知道還有沒有包廂的位子?

I'm sorry, all the balcony seats are gone.抱歉,包廂的票都賣完了。

All right. Please hold two orchestra seats for us.好,請幫我們保留兩張前排的座位。

Can I have your name, please?請問您貴姓大名?

My last name is Chen. C-H-E-N.我姓陳,C-H-E-N。

Hello, Air China Flight Reservations. May I help you?`喂,你好,中國航空公司訂票處,需要幫忙嗎? Yes. Have you got any seats left on the 10th at 7:30 a.m. to HongKong?是的。你們還有10號早上7點半去香港的機票嗎?

Yes, we have. For how many?有,要幾張?

Please keep two for us to pick up.請給我保留兩張。

Would you prefer a window, aside or enter seat?您喜歡*窗、*走道還是中間的位置?

Window, please.*窗的吧。

OK.好的。

Please have two window seats placed aside for us.請為我們保留兩個*視窗的位子。

There aren't window seats left, but a few enter seats are open.那些*窗的位子已沒有了,但裡面的位子還有。

All window seats are sold out.所有*視窗的位子都賣光了。

Hello, my name is Tom with Steve Rogers.喂,你好,我是Steve Rogers公司的湯姆。

I'd like to make an appointment with Miss Xu.我想跟徐小姐約個會面的時間。

Yes, Mr. Tom. Let me check Miss Xu's schedule.好,湯姆先生。讓我查查徐小姐的日程表。

Oh, she has an opening tomorrow at ten.哦,她明天上午10點有空。

I'm afraid I'll be tied up tomorrow at ten.恐怕明天上午10點我很忙。

Could we make it tomorrow at nine?明天9點怎麼樣?

Yes. That would be much better.行,那樣也好。

Fine. Good-bye.好的,再見。

Good-bye.再見。

Hello, this is Wang Ming. May I speak to Gao Ling, please?喂,我是王明,我可以和高玲通話嗎?

Oh, Wang Ming, this is she.哦,王明,我就是高玲。

I need to make an appointment with you tonight.我想今晚約你。

OK. What time is it?好啊。什麼時候?

Seven o'clock, I'll pick you up at your office.晚7點,我去辦公室接你。

Great.太好了。

I'd like to make an appointment to discuss a question.我想約個時間討論個問題。

I'd like to meet Miss Kong sometime.我想找個時間跟孔小姐見面。