當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

英語口語會話: In the Hotel在旅館

英語口語 閱讀(8.77K)

出國旅遊住旅館或酒店是必須要的,那麼關於酒店方面的英語口語大家知道怎麼表達嗎?下面是yjbys網小編提供給大家關於英語口語會話: In the Hotel在旅館,希望對大家的口語有所幫助。

英語口語會話: In the Hotel在旅館

In the Hotel

  在旅館

Fill out the form,please

請填表格

Would you please complete the registration form?

請填一下這張登記表,好嗎?

Sir,Would you please fill in this form?

先生,您能填一下這張表嗎?

Could you please sign here?

您在這兒簽名好嗎?

  Checking out materials

  檢視資料

Do you have confirmation note,sir?

先生,您有定房的確認票嗎?

Can I have your note,sir?

先生,我可以看一下您的便條嗎?

Can I have your hotel voucher,please?

請讓我看一下您的住房憑證,好嗎?

Carrying baggage for travelers

替客人提行李

May I help you with your luggsge,sir?

先生,我幫您提行李,好嗎?

Just a moment,please.I'll get the trolley/cart.

請等一下,我去拿手推車。

Please leave it to me.I'll take it for you.

請把它交給我,我來幫您拿。

 paying

  付款

How would you like to make payment?

您打算怎樣付款?

How would you like to settle your bill/account?

您打算如何支付您的賬單/結賬?

Giving keys to guests

交鑰匙給客人

Here is your room key,sir.

先生,這是您的房間鑰匙。

Please keep the identification card,sir.

先生,請保管好這個身份證明

You need to show it when you collect your key from the reception desk.

您從前臺取前歸還您的鑰匙。

Please return your key before you leave.

請在離開前歸還您的'鑰匙。

Telling advantages of the hotel to guests

告訴客人酒店的優點

I'm sure you'll like your 's spacious and airy.

我相信您會喜歡您的房間,它很寬敞,而且空氣很好。

I can assure you that the room is very quiet.

我能保證這個房間很安靜。

We have the best chef in Beijing.

我們有北京最好的廚師。

  Wishes

  祝願

I hope you enjoy your stay at the hotel.

希望您在酒店過得愉快。

I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

希望您過得愉快。

Have a nice evening, enjoy your stay.

先生,晚上過得開心,並祝您在住店期間過得愉快。

 Leaving a message

  留言

Would you like to leave him a message?

您願意給他留言嗎?

Can I take a message for him?

我能為您給他捎個口信嗎?

I'll make sure that g gets the message.

我一定會讓程先生知道這個訊息。

Refusing requests

拒絕請求

I'm afraid not,madam.

夫人,恐怕不行。

Regrefully,no,'s our poliy.

很遺憾,不行,夫人。這是我們的紀律。

Unfortunately,no, can't accept invitations from our guests.

很可惜,不可以,先生。我們不能接受客人的邀請。

 Conversations

  會話

 Dialogue 1

英語情景對話1

Good morning,y to disturb I make up the room now?

早上好,先生。對不起打攪您了,我可以收拾房間了嗎?

Yes,'re on our way out,so we put the"make up"sign on.

可以。我們快要外出了,所以才掛上“打掃房間”的牌子。

Could you bring us some towels and hangers?

你能拿些毛巾和衣架來給我們嗎?

No problem,ything will be ready when you come back.

沒問題,先生。您回來的時候,一切會準備好的。

  Dialogue 2

英語情景對話2

Good morning.I want a room tonight.

早上好。今晚我想要一個房間。

Single or double?

單人房間還是雙人的?

Single,please.

請給我單人的。

Do you have a reservation?

您預定了嗎?

Yes,I made a reservation in Shanghai.

是的,我在上海訂的。

Then,I believe you have a conformation slip.

那麼,您有預約確認券吧。

Yeah,let me this the one you want?

哦,我看看。這個就是吧?

Yes,that's 's your name,please?

是的,就是這個。請問您的姓名是?

Wumei is my name.

吳美。

Just a moment,,we have a room reservation for you.

請稍等。是的,我們為您留了一個房間。

Is it a room with a bathroom?

是附有浴室的房間嗎?

Yes,it is.

是的。

Can you give me a quiet room?

能給我一個安靜的房間嗎?

Yes,it is an inside room on the eight floor.

好的,這是一個8樓內側的房間。

What's the room rate?

房間的費用是多少?

Eighty dollars a long do you plan to stay,?

一天80美元。您打算住多久呢,吳小姐?

Three nights as scheduled.

計劃是三個晚上。

Will you sign the register,please?

請在登記表上簽名好嗎?

Is that right?

這樣可以了嗎?

Thank you, room number is 827.

謝謝您,吳小姐。您的房間號是827。

The bellboy will take you bags and show you to your room.

服務員會幫您提行李,並帶到您的房間去。

Thanks.

謝謝。

  Dialogue 3

英語情景對話3

Hi,I'm Josephine Chen,the tour guide for the Jade Agency.

嗨!我叫陳佐芬,是翡翠旅遊公司的領隊,

We have a reservation of twenty rooms for tonight.

我們今晚訂了20個房間。

please to meet you,Miss name is ome to the hotel.

幸會,陳小姐,我叫祖兒,歡迎光臨敝酒店。

Here are the keys,registration slips and breakfast vouchers.

這是你們的房間鑰匙、登記表及早餐券。

Break-fast will be served from seven tomorrow morning.

早餐明早7點起供應。

Is there any change in your schedule?

你們的行程有沒有改變呢?

No,our check-out time will still be 8:30 tomorrow.

沒有,我們依然會在明早8點半退房。

Then we will arrange a morning call at 7: that be fine?

那麼我把早晨喚醒服務安排在7點半好嗎?

That's alright.

好的。

Please put your luggage outside your room by eight.

請你們在8點前把行李放在房間外,

The bellboy will pick them up.

我們的服務員會幫你們拿下去。

Thank you.

謝謝。

Thank you very you enjoy your stay.

謝謝,希望你們住得愉快。

  Dialogue 4

英語情景對話4

Front I help you?

服務檯,能為您效勞嗎?

I'm going to check out tomorrow but will be back in a week's time.

我會在明天退房,但一星期後會回來,

Can I leave my luggage here?

請部我可以把行李寄存在酒店裡嗎?

Yes, do have a storage service.

當然可以。我們有寄存服務。

When will you be checking out tomorrow?

請問您明天什麼時候退房?

About nine-thirty in the morning.

大約早上9點半吧。

Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?

那麼我們安排服務生9點來取行李可以嗎?

Sure.

可以。

May I have your room number,please?

請告訴我您的房間號碼,好嗎?

1218.

1218.

'll collect you luggage at 9:00 tomorrow.

1218。我們明早9點來取行李,

Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt,please?

然後麻煩您到服務檯來取收據,好嗎?

Thank you very much,bye!

謝謝,再見。

You're bye.

不用客氣,再見。

 Dialogue 5

英語情景對話5

Good afternoon, I help you?

下午好,女士們。我能效勞嗎?

Can we have two adjoining double rooms,sir?

先生,我們想要兩間相鄰的雙人房,可以嗎?

Have you made a reservation,ladies?

請問您預定房間了嗎?

I'm afraid not.

沒有。

One moment,please.I have to check if there are rooms available.

請等一下,讓我查查還有沒有空房。

I'm sorry,ladies.

對不起,女士們,

We have only two double rooms available but they are on different floors.

我們只剩下兩間雙人房,但在不同的樓層,

Would you mind that?

這可以嗎?

We prefer on the same floor because we will probably chat late at night.

我們大概會聊天至深夜,所以希望房間在同一層。

Then may I suggest a family suite?

那我提議你們入住家庭套房,

We have just had a cancellation.

剛有一位客人取消預定。

What is it like?

那是怎樣的房間?

It's a big room with a king-size double bed and two single beds.

那是一個大房間,有一張特大的雙人床和兩張單人床,

We could also add rollaways.

我們還可以加活動床鋪。

That's great!How much is it?

太好!價錢如何?

Two thousand HongKong dollars per night plus ten percent service charge and five percent government government tax.

2000元港幣一晚,另加10%的服務費和5%的政府稅。

That's fine.

那不錯。

But ladies,the room is not yet ready.

但女士們,房間還沒準備好,

There will be a delay of about half an hour.

大概要等半個小時,或許你們可以先填寫登記表,

Perhaps you could fill in the registration form first,

然後在大堂休息一會兒,

and then rest in our lobby for a while.

當房間準備好時,

We will let you know when the room is ready.

我們就通知你們,好嗎?

Alright,thanks.

那也可以,謝謝。

Ladies,hotel policy requires one night's room charge as deposit.

女士們,根據酒店規定,我們需收取一天的房金作定金

Do you take traveler's checks?

你們接受旅行支票嗎?

Yes,we do,madam.

我們接受,夫人。

Thank you,madam.

謝謝,女士們,

Here's our welcome brochure with all the informa-tion of our facilities.

這是我們的迎賓手冊,裡面介紹了酒店的各項設施。

My name is you need any help at all,do let me know.

我叫莊尼,假若你們有任何需要,請告訴我。

I'm at your service.

我隨時準備為你們服務。