當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

英語日常口語對話練習兩組

英語口語 閱讀(4.94K)

對於英語學習者來說,想要提高英語口語表達能力就必須多開口說英語,進行一些英語日常口語對話練習更是必不可少的。

英語日常口語對話練習兩組
  英語日常口語對話練習一

F:Won't you have some of this

F:來點兒這個怎麼樣?

M:Yes ks.

M:好的,謝謝。

F:It's my grandmother's favorite recipe for barbecue.

F:這是我祖母最喜歡的烤肉吃法。

M:It's very good. How do you make it?

M:太好吃了。你是怎麼做的?

F:I use a special dressing and homemade catsup.

F:我用了一種特殊的調料和自制的番茄醬。

M:This salad looks so nice-just right for a hot day.

M:這道沙拉看上去太好了,正好適合在熱天吃。

F:I'm glad you like it.

F:我很高興你喜歡它。

M:You Americans usually have nutritious food.

M:你們美國人經常吃一些營養豐富的食物。

F:Oh,but Chinese food is so delicious.I wish I knew how to cook Chinese food. Do you follow recipes?

F:哦,但是中國菜是那麼美味。我希望能學會做中國菜,你按照菜譜做嗎?

M:We use different spices but few people use recipes. They learn to cook by experience.

M:我們用很多種調料,但很少有人用菜譜.他們憑經驗來烹調。

F:I always use a recipe but my grandmother never did. She was a great cook. She would make clam chowder and cornbread every Sunday night.

F:我經常用菜譜,但我祖母卻從來不。她是一名技藝高超的廚師,她每個週日晚上都要做蛤俐雜燴湯,還有玉米麵包。

  英語日常口語對話練習二

M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen?What are you doing now?

M:晚上好,莎莉亞。從你廚房裡傳來的奇妙香味是什麼?你在做什麼呀?

F:I am cooking now!

F:我正在炒菜。

M:Are you good at cooking?

M:你擅長烹調。

F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restau-rant,so I have to practise cooking!

F:我最近在一家培訓學校學習烹調技巧,打算開一家餐館,因此我不得不練習練習。

M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!

M:這個主意好。你現在在炒什麼菜?

F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?

F:我用高壓鍋清蒸魚。你吃過清蒸魚嗎?

M:Yes,I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.

M:吃過。但是那家餐館的清蒸魚味道不是很可口。魚肉不完全熟且味道太鹹。

F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.

F:原來這樣。我認為,清蒸時間不夠,且醬油放得太多。

M:I have the same idea as yours.

M:我也這麼想。

F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.

F:行了。請嚐嚐我清蒸的.魚。

M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.

M:謝謝你。噢,味道好極了。

F:Thank you for your praise.

F:謝謝你的誇獎。

M:Besides steamed fish,what else are you good at cooking?

M:除了清蒸魚外,你還有些什麼拿手菜呢?

F:I am good at stewing beef with potato,frying chicken,hot and sour soup etc.

F:我還會做土豆燉牛肉、炸雞、酸辣湯等。

M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party,OK?

M:會這麼多菜。下週五是我生日。我想邀請你為生日晚宴掌勺,行嗎?

F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.

F:為什麼不可以呢?這是我練習;烹調的好機會。

M:Thanks a lot.

M:非常感謝。

F:It's my pleasure.

F:應該的。