當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口譯>

常用英語口語「中英對照」

英語口譯 閱讀(3.27W)

口語指日常口頭交談時使用的語言,所有的民族都有口語。下面是小編整理的一些英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

常用英語口語「中英對照」

What color is your book? 你的書本是什麼顏色的?

My book has a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。

How much does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?

It’s not too heavy, but I don’t know the exact weight.

它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。

This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.

這張圓桌子重45磅。

What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?

One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.

其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。

I like the shape of that table. 我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。

How long is Jones Boulevard Street?

Jones Boulevard街有多長?

That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。

Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?

你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎

This window is just as wide as that one.

這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。

The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。

This material feels soft. 這種材料摸上去很軟。

This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。

Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?

你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?

Take these books home with you tonight.

今晚請把這些書帶回家。

Please bring me those magazines.

請把那些雜誌給我帶來。

Would you help me lift this heavy box?

你能幫我將這個重盒子抬起來嗎?

Please ask John to turn on the lights.

請告訴約翰把燈開啟。

Put your books down on the table.

將你的書放在桌子上。

Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you?

從廚房裡給我拿個錘子,好嗎?

Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please?

能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裡嗎?

Please don’t bother me now. I’m very busy.

現在請別打攪我,我在忙。

Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?

If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?

如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?

Please pick up those cups and saucers.

請將那些茶杯和茶托整理好。

Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?

Please count the chairs in that room.

請數一下那個房間裡的椅子的數目。

Please pour this milk into that glass.

請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裡。

Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?

先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?

Can you tell me where Peach Street is?

你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?

It’s two blocks straight ahead.

向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"

Which direction is it to the theatre?

去戲院應走哪個方向?

Turn right at the next corner。 在下個路口向右拐。

How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?

It’s a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。

The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。

The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.

旅館穿過街道。

You can’t miss it. 你不會錯過的。

Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?

你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?

Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?

你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?

Should I go this way, or that way?

我應走這條路還是那條?

Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.

走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。

I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?

請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?

Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

No, I’m not married. I’m still single.

沒有,我仍然單身。

Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?

你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?

My sister has been engaged for two months.

我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。