當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口譯>

跟母親節相關的英語對話

英語口譯 閱讀(2.43W)

母親節(Mother's Day),是一個感謝母親的節日。這個節日的傳統起源於古希臘;而現代的母親節起源於美國,是每年5月的第二個星期日。下面是小編分享的`關於母親節的對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

跟母親節相關的英語對話

  給媽媽製作母親節感謝卡片

Jim:

Tina, I really need your help.

蒂娜我真的需要你的幫助。

Tina:

You are my best friend Jim. Just ask me and I will help you.

你是我最好的朋友吉姆,跟我說我會幫你。

Jim:

I want to write a nice poem on this card for my mother, but I can't think of what to say.

我想在這張卡片上給我媽媽寫一首很美的詩,可我想不出來寫什麼。

Tina:

Just tell her how much you love her and list all the reasons why.

就告訴她你是多麼愛她,再列出所有你愛她的原因。

Jim:

But I love her for so many reasons. Help me to decide where to start.

可是我愛她的原因太多了。幫我想一下從哪開始。

Tina:

How about you begin with the letter 'M' and then think of something that starts with that letter to describe her.

從字母“M”開始,然後再以這個字母為首寫點兒什麼來形容她怎麼樣

Jim:

And then move to the letter 'O'?

接下來再用字母“O”?

Tina:

Right! You really are smart, Jim.

沒錯!你真的很聰明, 吉姆。

Jim:

I owe it all to my mother!

這都歸功於我媽媽!

  媽媽,母親節快樂!

Jim:

Mom, happy Mother’s Day! Here’s my card.

媽媽,母親節快樂!這是我給您的卡片。

Mom:

What a surprise! Thanks. It’s beautiful.

太讓我驚喜了!謝謝。卡片很漂亮。

Jim:

Thank you for your love and care over the years. I appreciate it, ma.

感謝您這些年來給我的關愛和照顧。我非常感激。

Mom:

This is the best card I’ve ever received.

這是我收到過的最好的卡片。

Jim:

Mom, what can I do for you today?

媽媽,我今天能為您做點什麼嗎?

Mom:

Nothing, son. I’m already very happy.

兒子,沒什麼事情可做的。我已經很開心了。

Jim:

How about dinner tonight? My treat.

晚上我們出去吃頓飯怎麼樣?我請客。

Mom:

Actually, I prefer we eat at home. We’ll have more time to catch up that way.

我更願意我們能在家裡吃飯。那樣我們就能有更多的時間聊聊這幾年的事了。

Jim:

I’m sorry I haven’t dropped in that much these past few years. Business has kept me too busy. I apologize.

過去這幾年我都沒怎麼關注這個,真是對不起。生意總是讓我太忙。我道歉。

Mom:

Oh, don’t mention it. I’m proud of you.

哦,別說這個。我很為你感到驕傲的。

Jim:

Thanks, ma. I love you so much.

媽,謝謝您。我好愛您。

Mom:

I love you, too.

我也愛你