當前位置:才華齋>英語>行業英語>

餐飲常用英語語句

行業英語 閱讀(2.23W)

導語:酒店就是給賓客提供歇宿和飲食的場所,下面是有關飲食服務的常用英語語句,歡迎大家參考。

餐飲常用英語語句

  1. 迎賓入席基本應對

1) How many persons, please? 總共有幾位呢?

2) Where would you prefer to sit? 您喜歡坐在哪裡?

3) I ll show you to your table. 我來為您領位。

4) This way, please. 這邊請。

5) Is this table fine?/ How about this table? 這張臺可以嗎?

6) A waiter/waitress will come soon to take your order. 服務員很快會來為您寫選單。

7) Do you have a meal/breakfast voucher? 您有餐券/早餐券嗎?

  2. 迎接有預訂的客人

1) Do you have a reservation? 請問您有預訂嗎?

2) May I have your name, please? 請問您貴姓?

3) We are expecting you. 我們正恭候您的光臨。

4) I m afraid the table you reserved is not ready yet. 恐怕您預訂的餐位還沒有準備好。

5) I m afraid that we let another guest sit at your table since you did not arrive at the reserved time. 因為您沒有按照預定的時間來,所以我們將座位給另一位客人了。

6) Would you mind waiting until it is free or would you prefer another table? 您介意等會兒嗎,或者您去另外一桌好嗎?

  3. 請客人稍候

1) We can seat you very soon. 我們很快就會安排您入座。

2) It may take about 15 minutes.可能需要15分鐘才有空位。

3) Could you wait for another 5 minutes, please?您再等5分鐘好嗎?

4) Could you wait in line until a table is free, please? 請您排隊等空位好嗎?

5) I m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉讓您久等了。

6) I m afraid this table is reserved for 7 p.m. 恐怕這張餐檯有人已經預訂了,7點就來。

  4. 餐廳安排

1) I m afraid we can t seat you at the same table. 恐怕沒辦法讓您們做同一桌。

2) Would you mind sitting separately? 您們是否介意分開坐?

3) Would you like a high chair for your child?要不要給您的孩子拿一張高椅呢?

4) I m afraid that table is reserved, sir. 恐怕那張桌子已經有人預訂了。

5) Would you mind sharing a table? 您介意和別人同桌嗎?

6) Some other guests wish to join this table. 別的'客人想跟您共享這張桌子。

7) Would you mind moving over a little? 您介意移過去一點嗎?

8) Another guest wishes to sit at the counter. Could you move down one seat, please? 另外一位客人想坐在櫃檯邊。您可以挪過去一點兒嗎?

9) Excuse me, sir, but may I pass? 抱歉,先生,我可以從這兒過去嗎?

10) Could you move your chair closer to the table, please? 您可以把椅子拉近桌子一些嗎?

  5. 介紹菜式

1) Would you like to have table d hote or a la carte? 您是選擇套餐,還是零點呢?

2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?我們有自助式和點菜式,您喜歡哪一種?

3) We offer special menus for different diets. 我們有特殊食譜,可以滿足不同的餐飲需要。

4) I m on a diet. 我在節食 。

5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from. 我們有許多素菜可供選擇。

6) What table d hote do you have?你們有什麼套餐?

7) I m not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something? 我們對中國菜不太熟悉,你能不能給推薦一下?

8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?

我們有粵菜、川菜、滬菜和京菜,您喜歡哪一種呢?

9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill? 您喜歡哪種口味,是甜的還是辣的?

10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty. 一般來說,粵菜比較清淡,川菜濃烈而辛辣,滬菜比較油,而京菜較香而鹹。