當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語短語>

打電話的英語短語

英語短語 閱讀(1.16W)

導語:在經濟全球化的今天,很多行業都對英語口語人才有迫切的需求,流利的英語口語已成為社會和國際交往中的一項重要技能。下面是小編整理收集的打電話的英語短語,歡迎閱讀參考!

打電話的英語短語
  打電話的英語短語1

  (一) 打電話的人找的是你自己,你又恰好接了電話。

A: Daisy 在嗎?

Is Daisy there?

B: 我就是。

1. Speaking.

2. This is she/he.

3. You're speaking/talking to her/him.

4. This is Daisy。

5. That's me. 我就是。

  (二) 打電話的人要找的人不在

A: May I speak to Mr. Gates? (請問 Gates 先生在嗎?)

B: 's not here right now. 他現在不在這裡。

2. He's out. 他出去了。

3. He's in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。

4. You've just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。

5. He's just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。

  (三) 打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

A: Can I talk to Mark? (Mark在嗎?)

B:1. He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

2. He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

  (四) 打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

A: Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

B: 1. I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

2. He should be back in 20 minutes. 他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

  (五)打電話的人要找的人不在, 願意接受對方的留言

A: Can I leave a message? 我可以留個話?

B: 1. Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 請繼續。

2. Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

3. Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 當然, 如果你可以等我一下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

  (六) 接受對方留言時聽不清楚, 希望對方重複

A: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? B: 1. Can you repeat again, please? 能不能請你再重複一次?

2. (Say) again, please? 再說一次好嗎?

3. Pardon? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

4. I'm sorry? 抱歉。(請再說一次)

  (七) 對方希望留話, 怕聽錯了, 不想接受對方的留言

A: May I leave a message? 我能否留個話?

B: 1. You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.

我的英文不是非常好, 我不想聽錯話。你介意稍後再打來嗎? 我很抱歉。

2. If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的話, 能否請你再打一次, 然後在錄音機上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

  打電話的英語短語2

  一.留電話答錄機:

1. This is a recording. Sorry missed your call. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在嗶的一聲之後開始留言。謝謝!

(*: 電話答錄機 是 telephone answering machine)

2. This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.

我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688。

  二. 道謝接受別人的禮物或招待後,打電話道謝為最起碼的`禮貌之一:

1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 謝謝你的禮物,這正是我想要

的。

2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常謝謝你作的蛋糕。

3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何謝謝你,這麼漂亮的花。

4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的禮物了。謝謝你可愛的手鐲。

  三. 聽不清楚:

1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。

2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。

4. I can’t hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你說的。

6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我聽不清楚。

7. We have a bad connection. 訊號不太好。

8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你說的話。

發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重複一遍,你可以說:

1. Pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?

2. Excuse me? 請再說一遍?上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接說明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。

3. I beg your pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?

  打電話的英語短語3

  一.打錯電話:

1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打錯電話了。 (打錯電話通常用:have the wrong number 表示)

2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 這裡是02-2718-5398嗎?

3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打擾你了。

4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打錯電話了。

5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核對一下電話號碼嗎?是不是2211-3344?

解析:1. 區域號碼是 area code 2. 電話號碼的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two

  二. 抱歉這麼晚打來的說法:

1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 對不起這麼晚打電話來。

2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉這種時候找你。(含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望這麼早沒有吵到你。

4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 對不起這麼早打電話來。

5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在這時打擾你。

  三. 有急事時的表達方法:

1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到他。

  四. 若對方不在的說法:

1. It’s nothing important. 沒什麼重要事。

2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。

3. I’ll call her again. 我會再打給她。

4. I’ll call back later. 我稍後會再打來。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 請陳小姐給我回電話。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她儘快打電話給卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?

9. Please have her return my call.請她回電話給我。

10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎?

11. Please tell her Carol called. 請告訴她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 請他給2233-4455回電話。