當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語短語>

表示愛情的英語短語

英語短語 閱讀(1.67W)

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting center besidethemknowing you can‘t have them.以下是小編為您蒐集整理提供到的表示愛情的英語短語內容,希望對您有所幫助!歡迎閱讀參考學習!

表示愛情的英語短語

  表示愛情的英語短語1

A friend is a loving companion at all times.

朋友是永久的知心伴侶。

When I think of you the miles between us disappear.

當我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。

You're wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year.

你是一位難得的摯友,我對你的珍重與歲俱增。

It's joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.

認識你是一種快慰,願你永遠擁有最美好的東西,不僅今天擁有,而且天天擁有,因為認識你真是一種慰藉。

I love you more than I can say.

我真不知該如何表達我對你的愛。

Precious things are very few——

That must be why there's just one for you.

可貴的東西世間稀少——

這正是為什麼屬於你的`只有我一個。

Thinking of you still makes my heart beat fastest!

想到你依然叫我心跳驟然加快!

Alps and ocean divide us, but they ever will, unleyou wish it. (Byron)

長相思,天涯海角;情不斷,山水難隔。(——拜倫)

You are in my thoughts every minute of the day, in my dream every hour of the night.

白天,每分每秒我都在想念你,

夜晚,每時每刻我都在夢見你。

You're everything to me.

你是我的一切。

  表示愛情的英語短語2

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who Iamwhen I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你你在一起時的感覺。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won‘tmake you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting center besidethemknowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know whoisfalling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybethe world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing towastetheir time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want themto,doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with alltheyhave.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expectthemto.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, so that when we finally meet the person, we willknowhow to begrateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

Don‘t cry because it is over, smile becauseithappened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。