當前位置:才華齋>英語>初級英語>

初級日常英語口語對話

初級英語 閱讀(1.37W)

初級日常英語口語對話1

Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I don't know which one to buy?

初級日常英語口語對話

史蒂文:我想養只寵物,但我實在拿不定主意該買什麼?

Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day. 愛麗絲:小狗很可愛呀,不過它們太好動了,每天都能帶它們去遛遛。

Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then.

史蒂文:那我恐怕沒那麼多時間養狗了。

Alice: What about cats? They are more independent. 愛麗絲:那養貓吧,貓沒那麼黏人。

Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I don't want a common pet like a dog or a cat. 史蒂文:實際上我想要一隻特別點兒的寵物,不想要貓、狗這些常見的。

Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?

愛麗絲:養只蜥蜴?蜥蜴夠特別吧?

Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after? 史蒂文:不錯,蜥蜴好養嗎?

Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything.

愛麗絲:嗯,挺好養的,基本上什麼都吃。 【篇三】初級日常英語口語對話

Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning hecomes to the bank.

史蒂文昨天發工資了。他決定去銀行把工資給存起來。今天早上他來到銀行。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you? 銀行職員:早上好,先生。我能為您做些什麼呢?

Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.

史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的賬戶裡存一筆錢。

Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit? 銀行職員:好的,請問您想存多少呢?

Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.

史蒂文:嗯,存20xx元錢。

Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, youraccount number and the amount you want to put in.

銀行職員:請您先填一張存款單,好嗎?請在這張存款單上寫上您的名字、賬號及您想存款的數額。

Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.

史蒂文:好的,我想知道這種賬戶的.利率是多少。

Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to youraccount every year.

銀行職員:當前年利率是1%,並且每年的利息都會加到您的存款中。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感謝。

Bank Clerk: My pleasure.

銀行職員:很樂意為您效勞。

初級日常英語口語對話2

Steven's hair is long and needs to be cut short. This morning he goes to the barber's.

史蒂文的頭髮長了,需要剪短。今天早上他去了理髮店。

Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you, sir?

理髮師:早上好。先生,我能為您做些什麼呢?

Steven: Good morning. I'd like to have a haircut.

史蒂文:早上好。我想理髮。

Barber: Very well. Please sit down here. Do you want me to cut your hair very close?

理髮師:好的。請這邊坐。您想把頭髮剪得很短嗎?

Steven: Please cut the sides shorter, but not so much at the back.

史蒂文:兩邊剪得短點,但是後面不要剪得太多。

Barber: It's such a hot season, isn't it? May I suggest thinning out the top?

理髮師:天氣好熱呀,是嗎?我建議把頭頂的頭髮削薄些。

Steven: That's a good idea. But leave the front as it is now.

史蒂文:好主意。但前面的.頭髮不要改變了。 (several minutes later)

(幾分鐘後)

Barber: Now it's done. Is itisfactory? 理髮師:好了。這樣您滿意嗎? Steven: Very good, thanks.

史蒂文:好極了,謝謝。

Barber: Anything else I can do for you, sir? 理髮師:還要其他服務嗎,先生? Steven: No, thanks.

史蒂文:不用了,謝謝。

初級日常英語口語對話3

史蒂文是一個大學生。他正在問李老師如何取得學士學位

Steven: Excuse me. Mr. Li. May I ask you some questions? 史蒂文:打擾了,李老師。我能問您一些問題嗎?

Mr. Li: Sure. Take a seat, please. What would you like to know?

李老師:當然能夠,請坐。你想知道什麼?

Steven: Can you tell me how many credits would be enough for a Bachelor's dee?

史蒂文:你能告訴我學士學位需要多少學分嗎?

Mr. Li: A Bachelor is awarded to a student who

successfully completes over 120 units, including general and specific requirements, for his or her undergraduate major and elective courses.

李老師:要想取得學士學位,你需要完成120個教學單元,包括針對 大學本科的主修課和選修課,一般 學習要求和特殊要求。 Steven: How long does it take to earn a Bachelor's degree?

史蒂文:取得學士學位要多長時間?

Mr. Li: Normally it can be completed in four years. 李老師:一般情況下要花4年時間才能完成課程的學習。