當前位置:才華齋>範例>幼兒>

聖誕節英語口語對話2016

幼兒 閱讀(1.76W)

聖誕節首先是屬於西方國家的節日,如果你有異國朋友的話,自然少不了要互贈禮物。那麼,你知道在西方國家怎聳立於應該怎樣說嗎?下面不妨來看看小編整理的聖誕節英語口語對話2016吧。

聖誕節英語口語對話2016

Cynthia,an American, and Karina, her Danish friend,are shopping for Christmas presents.

美國人辛西亞和她的丹麥朋友卡麗娜正在選購聖誕禮物。 Karina : Isn't this the perfect gift for Bob?卡麗娜:這不正是給鮑伯的'最佳禮物嗎?

Cynthia : Are you crazy? That watch cost you an arm and a leg. Besides, Bob doesn't wear a watch.

辛西亞:你有沒有搞錯?買那隻表要花上一大筆錢。更何況,鮑伯是不戴錶的。

Karina : That's why he's always late! This gift will make him more punctual.

卡麗娜:那正是他老愛遲到的原因!這份禮物會讓他更守時。

Cynthia : Why do you like this particular watch?

辛西亞:你為什麼喜歡這款手錶呢?

Karina : It reminds me of Christmas in Denmark because it's so shiny.

卡麗娜:它令我想起丹麥的聖誕節,因為它看起來好閃亮。

Cynthia : What do you mean?

辛西亞:這話是什麼意思?

Karina : Denmark only gets a few hours of sunlight a day during winter.

卡麗娜:冬天時,丹麥一天只有幾個小時的日照。

Cynthia : That doesn't sound very shiny!辛西亞:聽起來並不太明亮嘛!

Karina : No, but we light candles in homes, schools, and churches to create a warm Christmas, the whole country is lit up like a giant Christmas tree!

卡麗娜:是不太亮,但我們在家裡、學校和教堂中都點起燭光,以營造溫暖的氣氛。在 聖誕節 期間,全國上下燈火通明,就像棵巨大的聖誕樹一般!

Cynthia : I'm sure that watch will brighten3 Bob's heart all winter long.

辛西亞:我相信那快表會讓鮑伯開心一整個冬天。

Karina : I hope so. In Denmark, we give Christmas gifts to every friend and family member.

卡麗娜:希望如此。在丹麥,我們會送聖誕禮物給每位親朋好友。  Cynthia : In America, we do, too! But it can get expensive, though. Speaking of which, how could you afford such an expensive watch on a teacher's salary?

辛西亞:在美國我們也一樣!但買禮物可能得花不少錢。說到這點,光靠當老師的薪水,你怎麼買得起這麼貴的手錶呢? Karina : I took a part-time job on the weekends to save the money.

卡麗娜:這筆錢是我週末打工存下來的。Cynthia : That's so sweet!

辛西亞:你真是有心!

Karina : I've got an idea. Let's walk to Da-an Park and enjoy the sunshine.

卡麗娜:我有個想法,我們走到大安森林公園去享受點陽光吧。