當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

《魔戒》經典臺詞中英對照賞析

校園 閱讀(7.62K)

《魔戒》經典臺詞

《魔戒》經典臺詞中英對照賞析

and sometimes you didn`t want to know the end

有時候你不想知道結局

because how could the end be happy?

因為怎可能有快樂結局?

how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

發生了這麼多可怕的事情,這個世界怎可能回到從前

but in the end,it`s only a passing thing this shadow-even darkness must pass.

但是最後可怕的陰影終究會消失,就連黑暗也會消失

a new day will come.

嶄新的一天將會來臨

and when the sun shines,it will shine out the clearer.

太陽也會散發更明亮的光芒

those were the stories that stayed with you that meant something.

這些才是讓人永生難忘意義非凡的感人故事

even if you were too small to understand why.

即使你太年輕不明白為什麼

but i think, o,i do understand.i know now.

但是我想我明白了,佛羅多先生,我現在知道了

folk in these stories had lots of chances of turning back,only they didn`t.

故事裡的主角有很多的半途而廢的機會但是他們並沒有

they kept going because they were holding on to something. what are we holding on to,sam?

他們勇往直前因為他們抱著一種信念。我們抱著什麼信念,山姆?

that there`s some good in this world, it`s worth fighting for.

在這個世界上一定存在著善良值得我們奮戰到底!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! it`s all wrong.

這不公平

by rights,we shouldn`t even be here.

我們本就不該來

but we are.

可是我們卻在這裡了

it`s like in the great stories,o.

這就象我們聽過的偉大故事,佛羅多先生.

the ones that really mattered.

歌頌偉大的事蹟

full of darkness and danger they were.

充滿了黑暗和危險

人類也許會有失去勇氣的那一天,我們也許會拋棄朋友,背叛同伴,

但絕不是今天!豺狼橫行,人類的時代也許會逝去,但絕不是今天!

今天我們會浴血奮戰!為了這美麗的大地上,你我珍視的一切!我

命令你們,西方的'人們!堅強戰鬥! (阿拉貢)

Sam: Its me. Its your Sam. Dont you know your Sam?

Frod I cant do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt even be here. But we are. Its like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didnt want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

Sam: But in the end, its only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didnt. Because they were holding on to something.

Frod What are we holding on to, Sam?

Sam: Theres some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And its worth fighting for

我辦不到,山姆

我知道,這都是不正常的。實際上,我們甚至本不該在這,但是我們來了。好像在那些偉大的故事中,佛羅多先生。那些真正重大的事,它們充滿了黑暗和危險,你常常不想知道結局,因為結局怎麼可能是快樂的?這世界怎麼可能回到它從前的軌跡,那麼多壞事還沒發生的時候?

但是最後,這股陰影終究會消失,甚至連黑暗也必定會退散,嶄新的一天將會來臨,太陽也會閃爍更明亮的光芒。那些伴隨著你的故事,它們意味著一些東西,就算你太渺小不明白為什麼。但是我想,佛羅多先生,我確實瞭解了,我現在明白了,故事的角色,有很多的機會轉回頭,只是他們沒有,他們繼續向前,因為他們堅持著什麼。

我們堅持著什麼,山姆?