當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

最實用電話英語用語彙編

校園 閱讀(2.97W)

最最實用電話英語(下)

最實用電話英語用語彙編

外國人喜歡在節日、逢年過節時,於親朋好友間寫卡片或打電話道賀,表達心意。(中國人也應該學習一下,尤其是對你的外國朋友和外國客戶,要特別注意哦!)

當然了好事也可能發生在咱們自己身上,當接到恭賀電話時,你可以說:

1. thank you for saying so.謝謝你這麼說。

2. thank you but i have a lot to learn yet.謝謝你,但我還有很多要學習的地方。

3. it''s very nice of you to say so.謝謝你這麼說。

4. thank you. you flatter me.謝謝你,你過獎了。

5. thank you, i''m just very lucky.謝謝你,我只是比較幸運而已。

道謝

接受別人的禮物或招待後,打電話道謝為最起碼的禮貌之一。

1. Thank you for the present. It''s just what I wanted.

2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.

3. I don''t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.

4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.

翻譯

1. 謝謝你的禮物,這正是我想要的。

2. 非常謝謝你作的蛋糕。

3. 真不知道要如何謝謝你, 這麼漂亮的花。

4. 我收到你的禮物了。謝謝你可愛的`手鐲。

當在回答他人的致謝時,可以說下面的句子,都有 別客氣 的意思:

1. You''re welcome.別客氣。

2. Not at all.這沒什麼。

3. It''s my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。

4. Don''t mention it.別放在心上。

5. That''s all right.這沒什麼。

trouble at all.一點也不麻煩。

7.I''m gload you enjoyed it.真高興你覺得滿意。

聽不清楚

1. Sorry, I didn''t catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。

2. Sorry, I didn''t understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn''t get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。

4. I can''t hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你說的。

6. I''m having trouble hearing you. 我聽不清楚。

7. We have a bad connection. 通訊效果不太好。

8. I can''t catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你說的話。

發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重複一遍,你可以說:

1. Pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?

2. Excuse me? 請再說一遍?

上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接說明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?

請對方說慢點的說法:

1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?

2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?

(speak up 大聲說=speak out)

3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?

4. Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?

5. Please speak a little louder. 請講大聲一點。

6. Would you slow down, please?清說慢一點好嗎?二,工作活用篇

幫忙轉分機

1. may i have extension two-one-one?

2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?

3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?

4. extension two-one-one, please.

5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.

6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?

翻譯:

***通常句子都是越長越禮貌,太簡短會讓人有魯莽的感覺。

1. 能幫我轉分機211?

2. 能幫我轉分機211嗎?

3. 我可以找211分機的大衛嗎?

4. 請轉211。

5. 請幫我轉分機211。

6. 請幫我接人事部好嗎?

找的人不在

可以留言嗎?

1. May/Can I leave a message?

2. Is it possible to leave a message?

請他回電給我

1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能請他今天回電話給我?

2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能請他儘快回電話給我?

3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告訴他大衛來過電話?

4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能請他回電?

5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.請他撥打2233-4455給卡洛回電話。

請問他何時回來

1. When will he be back? 他何時回來?

2. When do you expect him back? 你覺得他何時會回來?

3. Is he coming back soon? 他會馬上回來嗎?

4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他幾點回來?

我會再來電

1. I''ll try again later.我會過一會兒再打來。

2. I''ll call again in one hour later.我一個小時後再打來。

3. I''ll call back later.我稍候再打過來。

4. Please tell him I called and I''ll call him again tomorrow.請告訴他我來過電話,並且我明天會再打給他。

要如何聯絡他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎樣才能和他聯絡?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告訴我怎樣才能找到他嗎?

3. What''s the easiest way to contact him? 什麼方法可以最快找到他?

4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手機嗎?

請傳真/email給我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?

2. Could you fax the data to my office?

3. Would you send the data by fax?

4. Could you post the data to me?

翻譯

以下內容只有回覆後才可以瀏覽

1. 你能用電子郵件將資料傳送給我嗎?

2. 你能把資料傳真到我辦公室嗎?

3. 你能傳真那份資料嗎?

4. 你能將資料寄給我嗎?

告知公司名並自我介紹

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富蘭克林公司人事部。

2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富蘭克林公司。我可以為你服務嗎?

3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。

*辦公室電話最重要的就是禮貌,所以不論是接電話或打電話,都應該先報自己及公司的名字。

請問找那位

Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 請問找哪位?

他在忙線中

1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通電話,別的人可以幫你嗎?

2. He''s on another line right now. 他現在正在接另外一個電話。

3. He''s talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接長途電話,有什麼我可以幫你嗎?

4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打電話。

請你稍等一下

1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?

2. He''ll be with you in a moment. 過一會兒他就會接你電話了。

3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一會兒嗎?

4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 請稍待一下。他馬上來接電話。

5. Hang on a second, please. 請稍等。

6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一會兒嗎?

讓你久等了

1. I''m sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉讓你等待。

2. I''m sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉讓你久等了。

***有時候真的讓人久等時,說這句話會讓對方心平氣和一些。通常都會用完成式"to have kept you~"

3. Sorry for the delay. 對不起慢了一點。

現在不方便接電話

1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她現在有客人。

2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在開會。

3. I''m sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他現在無法接電話。

4. I''m sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出門。可不可以稍後再打給你。

這裡沒有這個人

1. I''m sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 對不起,這裡沒有人叫那個名字

2. We don''t have any Smith working here. 沒有史密斯在這邊工作。

3. This is not Franklin Company.這裡不是富蘭克林公司。

要找的人不在的理由

1. He is not in right now. 他現在不在。

2. No one answers in Mr. Scott''s office. 史考特先生的辦公室沒人接電話。

3. He''s here but he''s not at his dest right now. 他有來上班,不過現在不在座位上。

4. He hasn''t come to the office yet. 他還沒到辦公室。

5. I''m sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他剛才外出了。

***解析***

1.表達不在的理由中,"上廁所"這句是絕對不能說的。

2.表達在或不在時,也可以用比較簡單的: He''s in (out). / He is not in his office. / He''s out of office.

休假中

1. He is off today. 他今天休假。

2. He''s on vacation this week. 他本週休假。

3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下週三。

回家了

1. He has gone for the day. 他已經回去了。

2. He''s already left for home today. 他已經離開回家了。

3. He has gone home. 他回家了。

生病請假

1. He''s absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以沒來。

2. He''s on sick leave taday. 她今天請病假。

3. She''s on maternity leave now. 她在休產假。

出差

1. He''s in New York on business. 他在紐約出差。

2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到紐約出差,要到7月22日才能回來。

3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。

我將轉達你的留言

1. I''ll give her your message as soon as possible. 我將盡快地轉達尼的留言給她。

要找的人已調職

1. I''m sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.

對不起,史考特先生已經轉調到分公司。

2. h took over his job. I''ll connect you. One moment, please.

史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一會兒,我幫你轉接。

要找的人已離職

1. He left this company last week. 他上個月離開這家公司了。

2. He is no longer at this company. 他已經不在本公司工作了。

傳真少頁了

1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的傳真少了幾頁。

2. We didn''t receive the third page of your fax. 我沒有收到你的傳真的第三頁。

3. We dinn''t receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我們沒有收到你的傳真,能請你再傳一次嗎?

4. Your fax isn''t readable.傳真看不清楚。

5. Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的傳真字太小很難看清楚。

約時間見面

1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime this week?請問這星期能否跟史考特先生見個面?

2. I''d like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在後天拜訪你。

3. I''d like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你談談新產品。

4. I''d like to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生約個時間見面。

**在外國事事都要先行預約,小到人家家裡拜訪,大到見公司老闆都是要先預約的。直接或臨時求見,除非很緊急,否則是很不禮貌的。**

變更約會日期

1. I''d like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的約會。

2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.發生了一些急事。我倆的約會能不能延期?

3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你將會面時間延到後天嗎