引导语:大家吃过法式烤鸭吗,以下是本站小编分享给大家的“特价套餐是法式烤鸭”情景对话,欢迎练习!
A Hello, my name's John. I'll be your waiter this I get you anything from the bar for starters?
您好,我叫约翰,今晚由我为您服务。我可以为您从吧台拿些开胃菜了吗?
B No we really need is a booster chair for our daughter. Do you have one?
不用了,谢谢。我女儿需要一把高脚椅,你们有吗?
A Yes, of course. The hostess should have brought you one. Just a moment. Our special tonight is Duck Chambord,which is roast duck served in a raspberry sauce with fresh 's also served with wild rice and a medley of is 17.95 and it comes with soup or salad.
当然有,女服务员应该要拿给你们的,请稍等。今晚的特餐是法式烤鸭,配上新鲜的莓子酱菰米和青菜。价格是十七美元九五美分,附有汤或沙拉。
B What is your soup of the day?
今天是什么汤?
A Our soup of the day is French onion.
今天是法式洋葱汤。
B The duck sounds good. One of us should have it.
烤鸭听起来不错,我们其中一个人点好了。
A Alright, you order the duck.
好的`,那么你点烤鸭。
B Fine.
好。
AShe will have the duck, and I will have the filet mignon.
她要烤鸭,我要腓力牛排。
B How would you like your filet mignon, sir? Rare, medium rare, or well-done?
要几分熟呢?五分熟?三分熟?还是全熟?
A Medium rare.
三分熟。
B And would you like soup or salad with your meals?
附餐要汤还是沙拉?
A I want salad.
我要沙拉。
B I'll have the soup. French onion, yes?
我要汤,是法式洋葱汤吗?
A Yes, that's right. It's very good. I recommend it.
是的,很美味的,我强力推荐。
B Our daughter will share some of our meal with d you bring an extra plate for her?
我女儿要和我们共用一份餐,可以另外给她一个餐盘吗?
A Of course, Ma'am. I will also bring your sourdough bread in just a moment.
当然可以,等会我把小餐包一起送来。
B Our bread?
餐包?
A Yes, we serve it at all tables.
是的,每桌都有附赠的。
B Good. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。