引導語: 商務英語在我們生活中佔據着越來越重要的位置了,特別是其中的口語對話部分。那麼我們應該如何進行商務英語的口語對話學習呢?以下是YJBYS的小編為大家找到的商務英語口語對話之購物。希望能為大家帶來幫助。
Todd: So, Rebecca, talking about shopping, isshopping something you enjoy doing?
託德:麗貝卡,我們來聊聊購物,你喜歡購物嗎?
Rebecca: Yes, when I'm in the mood for nitely.
麗貝卡:喜歡,我想去購物時很喜歡。我當然喜歡。
Todd: So I guess when you talk about shopping, wetalk about clothes shopping, mainly right, so how often do you go clothes shopping?
託德:我認為在談到購物時,我們指的是買衣服,你多長時間買一次衣服?
Rebecca: Not very often. Maybe once every three months. It depends on my money. If I havethe money.
麗貝卡:我不常去。大概三個月去一次。這要取決於我的資金。有錢的話我就會去。
Todd: Do you usually follow the fashions? Try to stay hip, and you know?
託德:你一般會緊跟時尚潮流嗎?保持時尚?
Rebecca: No, because sometimes the fashions aren't comfortable. I prefer comfortableclothing.
麗貝卡:不會,有時時尚並不是那麼舒服。我喜歡舒服的衣服。
Todd: So are you a bargain shopper?
託德:你買衣服時會討價還價嗎?
Rebecca: I try to be but if there is something that I really, really like, I will save up and buy it.
麗貝卡:我儘量砍價,如果我非常非常喜歡一件衣服,那我會存錢把它買下來。
Todd: For example what is something you saved up to buy?
託德:舉個例子吧,你會存錢買什麼?
Rebecca: I saved up to buy a really nice black jacket and I've had that now for two years so itwas definitely a good purchase.
麗貝卡:我之前存錢買了一件非常漂亮的黑色夾克,現在我已經穿了兩年了,買的`很值。
Todd: And you bought this in Australia?
託德:你是在澳大利亞買的嗎?
Rebecca: Yeah, it wasn't during the sale, so.
麗貝卡:對,當時並沒有折扣。
Todd: So how much did it cost?
託德:花了多少錢?
Rebecca: I think it was about two hundred dollars, three hundred dollars. Yeah, so it was quiteexpensive for me.
麗貝卡:大概200美元或300美元。對我來説非常貴。
Todd: Wow, that is a lot.
託德:哇,那真是很貴。
Rebecca: Mm.
麗貝卡:嗯。
Todd: Have you ever bought any clothes online?
託德:你在網上買過衣服嗎?
Rebecca: No, I haven't but my friends have and my friends have bought shoes and dressesand tops and, yeah, they really love shopping online.
麗貝卡:沒有,不過我朋友在網上買過,他們買過鞋、裙子和上衣,他們非常喜歡在網上購物。
Todd: Now, they have no problems? Everything is OK?
託德:那他們沒有遇到過問題嗎?沒什麼事嗎?
Rebecca: Everything is OK. They haven't had any problems at all.
麗貝卡:一切順利。他們完全沒有遇到問題。
Todd: So how come you don't shop online?
託德:那你為什麼不在網上購物呢?
Rebecca: I think I prefer the contact with sales people and seeing dresses and clothes andtrying them on. You never know if they're going to fit or not.
麗貝卡:我更喜歡和售貨員交流,看到裙子和衣服的實物,然後試穿。如果不試穿的話就不知道是否適合。
Todd: Right. Right.
託德:對,對。