端午节情景英语口语对话
关于端午节,中国人当然很熟悉,但是外国人就不一定了。不信?那我们来看下面的两个有关端午节的英语口语对话,一起练习起来吧。喜欢的还可以关注应届毕业生考试网,以获得更多实用信息。
端午节情景英语口语对话一:A:Could you tell me the origin of the Dragon-Boat Festival?
把端午节的来历告诉我好吗?
B:Yes,it's a way to commemorate a great ancient romantic poet,and the race is a symbol of the attempt to save him.
好的,这是人们纪念古代一位伟大的浪漫主义诗人的活动.龙舟比赛是奋力救诗人的象征。
A:I they succeed in the end?
我明白了,他最后得救了吗?
B:Of course drowned.
没有,他还是淹死了。
端午节情景英语口语对话二:A:We have another traditional holiday-the Dragon Boat Festival.
A:我们还有一个传统的节日:端午节。
B:When is it?
B:它是在什么时候?
A:It falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar I month.
A:是在农历五月初。
B:Could you tell me the origin of the two festivals?
B:你能告诉我它的'来历吗?
A:OK. The Dragon Boat Festival is a way to commemorate a great ancient poet named Quyuan. On that day, people will hold a boat race as a symbol of the attempt to save him who threw himself into the river.
A:好。端午节是为了纪念一位古代的伟大诗人屈原。人们在那天要举行划龙舟比赛,象征他们在奋力救投江自尽的屈原。
B:Why do people eat rice cakes on that day?
B:那为什么人们要在那天吃棕子?
A:In order to prevent the fish from eating the poet's body.
A:为了不让鱼吃掉诗人的身体。
B:It sounds so moving.
B:听起来很感人。