當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語閱讀>

經典勵志英文句子

英語閱讀 閱讀(1.53W)

英語對我們學生來說是一門很重要的外語,一定要學好,以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的經典勵志英文句子,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

經典勵志英文句子

1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的,就把它做好。

2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.

幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。

3、In love folly is always sweet.

戀愛中,幹傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

4、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.

做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。

5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.

你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。

6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.

你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。

7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.

愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

8、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。

9、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.

當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。

1、A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

當後悔取代了夢想,一個人才算老了。

2、Don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship.

不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的`友誼。

3、Johan Wolfgang Goethe: Man errs so long as he strives.

德國詩人、劇作家歌德:只要奮鬥,人就會犯錯。

4、Do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a special occasion.

不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別。

5、It’s not easy to change friendship into love. But it’s even harder to turn love into friendship.

讓友情變成愛情不是件容易的事,而讓愛情變成友情卻更困難。

6、Michael Jackson 《You Are Not Alone》: I can hear your prayers. Your burdens I will bear. But first I need your hand then forever can begin.

MJ的歌《你並不孤單》:我聽到了你的祈願,我願肩承你的負擔,但我需要先牽著你的手,才能告訴你什麼是永遠。

7、When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.

當我以為我無法繼續走下去時,我強迫自己要繼續前進。我的成功是基於我的堅持,並非運氣。

8、The better to have loved and lost; Than never to have loved at all.

寧肯愛過而又失去,也不要做一個從未愛過的人。

9、Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.

在回憶裡繼續夢幻,不如在地獄裡等待天堂。

10、If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。